Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26

Quote Originally Posted by 'moosejaw',index.php?page=Thread&postID=194861#pos t194861
    The all important accept quest command: /q_accept_pending_quest
    I remember testing this one and couldn't get it to work. :S
    Everquest II - <Pain for Glory> on Nektulos Server
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

The only thing I found on that was from a no-no site. Apparently it is a hidden action sent from the button on the quest box to the server, so it's not really useable in macros. However, it is useable in the UIBuilder. People who make the UI Mods out there use these interface actions for things like enter to loot, enter to accept and such. I've had to resort to Mayve's Accept/decline mod, which works well enough, but I wish there was a way to macro it myself.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

I've downloaded the EQ2 UI builder tool kit thing.. but I have to get my son off all the holiday candy before I can get a moment of peace to actually read anything. :P

But, I'm not sure an accept all for quests is a good idea since I've run into several Kill-X quests, that ended up being random for every member of the group.

They should really think about changing that to when you share the quest it is the same "kill-x" as the person who shared it. :S
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

The UIBuilder is a freaking headache, I don't blame people for not wanting to use it to create better interfaces. There is a ton of stuff that's hardcoded and can't be changed at all, or breaks other stuff. When I was trying to figure it out to make my own pieces, half the time stuff worked right in the UI Builder but didn't work at all in the game. Blegh.

I hope you can get it going, though. Then you can make the uber EQ2 boxing bits for all of us
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

I didn't test the quest accept before posting it. A little bit of excitement wasted. :S

On the bright side I saw it mentioned that they might add a Lua scripting module to run in conjunction with the existing xml format for addons. An author would only need one line of code to tell EQ it was going to use Lua and whamo, a much easier interface. The Devs also said if they used Lua they could open up many more commands for use with the interface.

I am resorting to using the mouse repeater to click all the quest accepts at once. My round robin group invite/accept works awesome though. 8)
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by 'moosejaw',index.php?page=Thread&postID=195804#pos t195804
    My round robin group invite/accept works awesome though.
    I didn't think of doing that, good idea!

I wouldn't count on me getting any cool mods out anytime soon. I have a "Honey-Do" list at home.
    And I haven't been able to drag her into one of my games yet to side-track her. :P