Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12
    Banned from Orbit

Default 32 multiboxing shamans

Here it is, in action, the 32 multiboxed shamans. This was taken about 4 or 5 months ago but still shows the obliteration of things when you use a lot of shamans at once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfpa_ac8H08

Disabling audio for copyright issues is retarded.

I wonder what the response would be if they did that to all music videos. >_<
    Hardware Lurker

Banned from Orbit

Quote Originally Posted by 'Sajuuk',index.php?page=Thread&postID=193644#post1 93644
    Disabling audio for copyright issues is retarded.

I wonder what the response would be if they did that to all music videos. >_<
    No worries man, I chose one of the audio they allow when they do that. Apparently you can remove the audio altogether if they don't allow it or chose one that is allowed. I think it has something do with associating some music to a certain thing. For example if the video has 65,000,000 views, then many people would associate the music to that video and thereby disrupting the original creators of their music to what they want it associated with. We know my videos aren't going to get that number of views and to use it really doesn't make a difference, but the copyright restrictions are in place for a reason.

It's actually an automated process, and caused somewhat of a Fair Use uproar after a lady's video of her toddler dancing to a Prince song on the radio got a copyright notice and had its audio muted (clearly fair use).

Basically they compare your audio track to a "key", and if it matches any of their known keys for copyrighted materials, they mute the audio track. It doesn't matter how long or short or whether it was fair use or not -- guilty until proven innocent.
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Lol watching that Elite melt like butter was funny. I bet the last 15 shamans were overkill

Banned from Orbit

[quote='Oatboat',index.php?page=Thread&postID=19369 1#post193691]Lol watching that Elite melt like butter was funny. I bet the last 15 shamans were overkill [/quote]

Probably, but check this one out. This happened yesterday where it was my 10 box team of level 80s against 12 players of the opposite faction. The best part is that it was Frostkitten's guild that died. He's the guy that has been spreading bad talk about me on my realms forums. In this video, my 10 box team against that guild was just about right. They weren't able to kill any of my characters and not even do enough damage for me to do a heal, /lol

[url='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nsFfNg9kH0']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nsFfNg9kH0[/url]

So you level your guys that way? Just running around 1 shotting everything. Hmm seems like it would be slow, although clicking a quest on 30 accounts would probably drive me nuts.

Haha this is great prepared! I have been waiting for you to release some sexy videos.
    Quad-boxing 4 Shamans on Deathwing EU

damn if i had the cash i would so box huge numbers .. but must take for ever to lvl them .. the xp split over a raid group would be sooooo tiny ... or do you lvl them in groups of 5 ??? nice vid .. would like to see some raid content .. seems a bit of a waste recording none elite one shots .. i mean i could one shot them with 5 shami's :P great vid though RAID CONTENT VID PLEASE
    [align=justify]Bloodhoof realm EU-PVE
    Thunderhorn realm EU-PVE
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    5xdruids -- (Team Badbeef) -- (Guild - Death Before Dishonor)lvl - 70
    5xshami's -- (team Ihate) ----- (Guild - Death Before Dishonor)lvl - 71
    5xwarlocks (team Dotalot) ---- (Guild - Death Before Dishonor)lvl - 61
    [/align]

Yay finally some videos! Ahh the memories.
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US