Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Healing Macros? Buff Macros fo Triboxing

I'm boxing a Mage (DPS) Druid (Tank) Priest (healer) But i can't seem to figure out how to get Healing Macros to work or Buff all of party with 1 click.
    Any Help guys?

Saving me make a second thread, would a stand Feral, Holy and Arcane Talent build be fine for Boxing?

You won't be able to 1 click macro all your buffs without a addon. Maybe not even with one. for buffs I just set up a macro on each like this.
    For druid
    /castsequence Mark of the Wild, Thorns
    For priest
    /castsequence Power Word: Fortitude, Shadow Protection
    and so on
    Hit F1 press macro twice. Hit F2 press macro twice and so on. Everyone gets all the buffs.

For healing use macros like
    /cast [target=focustarget,help] Heal

These can get more complex as you learn how to work them.

Your set up would work for PVE fine but just realize that with only 3 characters you will either have to get help or do instances a few levels below you.
    Prot Paladin, tank/resto Druid, 2xResto Shaman, 3xElemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Arcane Mage PVE
    10x shamans PVP

For buffs, get the SmartBuff addon. On each toon configure SmartBuff to cast the appropriate buffs, and set the keybinding.

Then all you need to do is mash the SmartBuff key a few times and all your toons will cast whatever buffs are needed by the team. SmartBuff will also warn you when buffs are running out, so you'll never forget to buff.

As for healing, I operate a focus-based system, where my slaves always focus on the leader. Then, my healing macro on my slaves is something like this:

/cast [target=focustarget,help][target=focus,help][] HealingSpell

i.e. which will try to heal whover my leader is targetting (if it's friendly), or my leader if he has no friendly target, and if I have no leader (i.e i'm soloing the toon), it will heal whoever they have targetted.