Just a little heads up to those that do their shopping at Game Stop. Their 'Game Days' starts up on April 5th and this is when just about the whole store goes on sale for up to 50% and more in some cases. Not sure if you can add the extra 10% off with your membership cards or not, but it's worth the try. Reason I'm bringing this up, is because I'm planning on buying my copies of WotLK for my new slave accounts at this point and thought those that haven't upgraded yet might want to check this out. I'm not sure yet, nor was the manager if this will be on sale, but I am going to check this weekend. Even tho my slaves haven't reached 55 yet (screwed up on the RAF deal so I'm lvling the old fashioned way). I went in today and asked about this and the manager told me he was goin to find out Thursday at the meeting what all will be on sale. Surprised me when he recognized me as the one that came in on Black Friday back in November and bought 3 copies of the WoW/BC Battlechests when they marked them down 50%, so yay me on that for saving over $60. Anyway, here is the link to this week's add for Game Stop if you wanna check it out: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/...t/default.aspx