Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Boosting in ZG

Default Boosting in ZG

Don't bother.

I thought boosting in ZG might be fun because it would be another outdoor zone I could pull with my mount. Well the grey mobs manage to chain stun my 80 DK. While they never killed me it took so damn long to kill a group of mobs it was just not worth it. By the time I got to the first boss mob I was over 1 hour in the dungeon.

So I went to Hellfire Ramparts instead and it is ZOMG awesome 2k a kill at level 55 made 1.2 levels on one full clear took me about 30 minutes. The only real trick to the ramparts is keeping aggro on the casters. Since I am boosting a shaman/druid I use them for heals so I can pull bigger groups.

Ramparts is definatly the way to go 55 to 60.

Not sure after 60 I may use the Zygor Add on or just keep boosting.

Try shattered halls the slimes are annoying and the first boss also but the rest of the instances is great.
    I did this with a level 75 pali and a 3 druids.

Underbog was my level 63-70 instance bit*h. I ran this place about 5-6 times a week when I needed to burn off the excess rested xp that built up while questing. It just got easier and easier to clear to the first boss and reset. At level 69 a clear to the first boss was giving 5-6% of level with rested and took about 10-12min to clear as I had to refresh my blessing just before the boss and I picked up several hundred of the sanguine hibiscus that sold for 4g a pop on the AH.