Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Lets start : )

Default Lets start : )

Hiya

My name is Ucoa and I found out about Boxing not to long ago and I must say...

This reason alone, I want to come back to WoW! I use to play WoW on and off for a few years because it just got boring at the end. Not much fun with a linear game play, that is when I found botting! Yes yes I am a former botter, what can I say having other programs playing WoW made WoW so much enjoyable to play!! What can I say? Seeing 3 accounts running at once just put a smile on my face!

haha

Now boxing...this is a concept! Tell you the truth I had no idea this even exsisted till now, and boy am I excited!

Here is what I had in mind.
    I was thinking of starting with Dual Boxing, only 2 accounts. I was doing ALOT of reading and research and I still cant decide what my team should consist of. Im a BIG BIG BIG PvP fan but at the same time I love the idea of running my own instances to make money and gear up! Is it even worth doing dual boxing? What can I acomplish with a team of two?

I do know that there is no best setup, just what you feel like playing....arg.

Now my next question is obtaining accounts... do I really need to buy 2+ copies of the game at my local store or is there a cheeper way?

Thanks!

Hey there! I have the same exact experience as you, word for word. I too am an old botter, after I got my first account banned, I quit botting. I can't stand leveling, but I love PvP and I have a bunch of plans for raiding end-game. Is it worth it? Oh yes, it's very much worth it. If you have RAF on your other account activated, you get three times the experience, and you can get a free level 30 on your main account . You can accomplish a bunch with a team of two, just think of it like this... let's say you decide to make two warlocks, that's 2x corruptions, 2x curse of agonys, 2x voidwalkers, 2x immolates, 2x shadowbolts. You'll be pulling in an massive amount of damage .

The best setup is exactly how you mentioned it; just whatever you want to play. Since you are new to multi-boxing I recommend using the same classes (ex: warlockx2, hunterx2, warriorx2) so you don't have to manage two classes at once. I also recommend ranged or casting characters due to the fact if you have a melee class you'll have to get them both in-range of the enemy, and position them correctly. After you get used to it, then move on to melee classes if you prefer.

Yes, you actually do have to buy two copies of the game + expansions. If you made a new account that had all three expansions, there would no point in selling them . The cheapest way you could do it is to google some copies of it on sale from a trusted website, or just go to your local retail store. They normally run around the same price, so I just go to the retail store. I started out with 2-boxing as well, and I am continuing to do so until I get a better income (which I just got an interview to a new job this Monday), then I'll start 5-boxing. Watch the videos placed on here, and if you think they look like it's worth trying (the massive amounts of damage you'll see being done) then try 2-boxing. You can always do the RAF trials for 5-boxing (which is what I did to begin with) until you hit level 20 and you can't level with your secondary accounts then .
    Visit My Blog to see my experiences quin-boxing (tutorials will be listed here as well)

Not much fun with a linear game play, that is when I found botting! Yes yes I am a former botter, what can I say having other programs playing WoW made WoW so much enjoyable to play!! What can I say? Seeing 3 accounts running at once just put a smile on my face!
    Bad news - you're going to hate it here.

Good news - probably not for long.
    Level 80 - Strokemagnet (F Druid) / Stoatcakes (H Druid) / Awesomehorse - Cautionhorse - Portionhorse (Warlocks)

Level 60 - Elvisparsley (DK) / Chiveaid (Priest) / Chilliocean - Hammerthyme - Rickhashtley (DKs)

Haha nice...

Warlock is my FAV class in WoW... I use to run spike groups in Guild Wars and was thinking about 2x Shamans....mhmmm 2 warlocks...

Thats CRAZY about Triple XP with RAF.... Boxers are making out!

I dont know how 2 warlocks would stack up...mhmmm....

Any suggestions?