Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default To anyone trying to get a Blizzard Authenticator.

Tired of the one in the US store always being out of stock?

Just get one from the European store if you are tired of waiting.
    Shipping costs about 4.5 times as much as the token itself, but if you want security, and you want it now, this would be the way to go.
    I just ordered one myself.

Link to Blizzard post confirming it works

Link to European Store
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

How does it work if you are running 5x copies of the game? Do you need to generate and type in a different code for each?
    All my codes r belong to you: wow5box

Quote Originally Posted by 'Chorizotarian',index.php?page=Thread&postID=18577 0#post185770
    How does it work if you are running 5x copies of the game? Do you need to generate and type in a different code for each?
    if you have it linked to all five of your accounts, it works for all five. codes are time-sensitive. with our multibox softwares, this isnt an issue.

Well, sometimes an issue. Sometimes not all characters get in on the first try. But you can use one authenticator with N accounts, easy - just enter the same authenticator ID on all of them.

Yup. I use it on all mine. I've even entered the code, hit the button and gotten then next code and hit enter on both screens and had it work. They just need the number to be one of the one that will be generated within a 2 minute window.

My only worry is that I will lose it and have to wait for another one to be delivered. I should get a backup just in case.

- Souca -
    This space for rent.

hmmm, 12 dollar fob, 120 dollar shipping. not sure i can justify that lol.
    Rogues are the hyperactive bastard children of WoW.
    "MOAR SUGAR NAOW!" = Haste

Death knight team at =71
    Shamans = 57(Semi-Retired)

Alliance Nagrand(oceanic)

When I looked to get mine, the shipping was 56 bucks as well (Canada) So I had a friend of mine get one in the states, and ship it to me. Total cost was a tad over 15 bucks, Authenticator included >.>

Quote Originally Posted by 'Azerial',index.php?page=Thread&postID=185825#post 185825
    When I looked to get mine, the shipping was 56 bucks as well (Canada) So I had a friend of mine get one in the states, and shit it to me. Total cost was a tad over 15 bucks, Authenticator included >.>
    lol, best typo ever

I have one for my 10 boxing and I just removed it. A friend of mine 5 boxing had a problem with his and it stopped working. In order to get his accounts back he had to provide Blizzard all his personal information (no bid deal...) as well as all serial numbers for each of the accounts.... (accounts*3).
    If you're like me you'll have trouble finding it, I even did some online upgrading and don't even remember where I put my serials... It took him one week to get it all again running. Since it takes about the same time to get your account back and restored when hacked I removed it from all accounts.

It's just too damn bureaucratic, authenticated personal information should just do the trick... not farming for serials!

I'm not encouraging anyone to do so, just wanted to tell you about this.
    10 Boxing - Grim Batol EU - Is Multiboxing
    Lvl 80 - Prot Paladin/Unholy DK/4 Elem Shaman
    /Shadow Priest//Fire Mage/Rest Shaman/Rest Druid

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kayley',index.php?page=Thread&postID=185849#post1 85849
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Azerial',index.php?page=Thread&postID=185825#post 185825
    When I looked to get mine, the shipping was 56 bucks as well (Canada) So I had a friend of mine get one in the states, and shit it to me. Total cost was a tad over 15 bucks, Authenticator included >.>
    lol, best typo ever
    the keys aren't even close to eachother!
    what the...
    Smart like tractor