I decided to do the instance after spending a few days on a respec spree - first trying full fire (proc insta pyros are fun), then full arcane (barrage and POMPYRO mad skillz are pretty cool too), and finally full frost (ZOMG brainfreeze, instafireballs, pets, frosty fingers!!). I figured Id make it to the first boss, wipe 3 times there, and then go back to quest grinding. It went way better than I thought! I figure now, if things are sheepable in the instance it is doable. (with 1 wipe on a bad pull) I made it past Omor without a character lost. Unfortunately, while 1 boss is ok with the water elementals taking the damage to begin with, the 2 boss kinda kicks my butt A LOT. I killed the rider once, but by then the pets were dead, and the dragon I couldn't get below 85% on any of the 4 attempts i made.

All the effects that help so much on normal mobs (frostbite, winters chill, brain freeze, sheep, frost nova, etc..) the bosses are immune to almost all of them >.< Ah well, I'll try again at 70 i think, lol.