Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default which is the best composition for pvp durid or shaman?

Hi, im pretty new in multiboxing, and i have a problem to decide which job i should have in my team? druid or shaman? and anyone can give some suggestions thx!

Its all personal preference. Do you enjoy Druids or Shamans more?
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Shaman, tremor totem ftw
    Interested in the worlds largest multiboxer guild for Classic WoW?
    <Overload> Multiboxer guild for end game raiding
    Server: Herod - NA-PvP, Eastern
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Time: 6pm-11pm EST on Sat, Sun, Tues.
    Discord:https://discord.gg/keWJpHF

IMO just RAF up a set of each. You should have a pretty good idea of what each class is like by then. Shaman and Druids are both very versatile, and I'd say Druids are a bit more complicated in regards to healing (changing forms, etc, but throw on some HoTs and you are good to go for a while) Druids can be more mobile with forms, while Shamans have to spec into improved ghost wolf. Shaman are either DPS or heal, while Druids can also tank, if you so desire.

Having 5-boxed groups of both to 80 and pvp'd with them - Shaman's are much better hands down.

Apart from the obvious problem of dealing with AoE fear, the two other major problems with druids are:
    1. Having to drop form to heal leaves you vulnerable to melee attacks.
    2. Difficult to get melee classes off you since Tyhpoon only knocks back 5 yards in front - Thunderstorm is far more effective.

Druids are fun in BG's and Wintergrasp - they have great AoE in Hurricane and Starfall, but if you get focused you go down pretty quickly. Compare this to shamans that can be self healing for 1K per tic, AoE'ing for 3-5K per tic, and be doing great dps or healing as required to other targets - all at the same time.

Cheers,

S.
    The Zerg (Magtheridon - US)

Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.

for shaman, my nightmare is when i fighting with mages and thf, they always run circle around me, so i cant cast light arrow, what should i do then?

Quote Originally Posted by 'Peng',index.php?page=Thread&postID=183731#post183 731
    for shaman, my nightmare is when i fighting with mages and thf, they always run circle around me, so i cant cast light arrow, what should i do then?
    TS them off you, drop magma totems if TS is on cooldown.
    5 shamans, US-Blackrock, Totemz* team.
    DTK heroic: clear!
    Gun'Drak heroic: clear except last boss!

I would go for shamans because they have mail armor and the tremor totem.

To combat mages, I used the lightning shield (I normally always have mana shield on), thunderstorm, put down searing totems(because they dont cost much mana and have a decent range) and use the shock spells for some instant burst damage.

hehe thx guys, then ill try to make a 5 shaman team, hope everything will be fine.

Blog Entries

I've found my druid team to be amazing at the leveling.
    Dumping Rejuvenation and Regrowth from four toons onto one, basically makes it immune to mob damage.
    They're all boomkin hybrids, with a touch of resto.
    They easily leveled a lot faster then the shaman team.

The shaman's seem to be much more versatile.
    In particular, you can destroy casters with 4x Grounding Totems, and 4x Earth Shock.
    They don't quite have the sustained dps of the druids, but they have very effective burst - which is very strong in pvp.
    In arena, 4x shaman's plus someone else playing the healer... is far and away the most successful (to date) boxing combo.

In Moonkin form, they have similar armor values to mail wearing shammies with shields.
    Either class could have a strong healer spec, and until heroics the dps spec x4 can very effectively heal.
    As far as pvp goes... Tremor totem is the one thing which pushes the shaman's very far ahead of other boxing combinations.