Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default EQ2 - 4 Box Viable for Kunark Instance?

Hi All

After getting bored to the teeth with EQ2, I dabbled around in boxing...first with just a healer...2 weeks on I now have a team of 4 and am addicted once more!

Anyhoo, I would like to know if it is possible to 4 box in Kunark instances, specifically Karnor's Castle. If so, anyone have an optimal setup for this?

Currently my team is:

Shadowknight / Warden / Warlock / Wizard

I do have a backup Dirge/Necro/Bruiser/Conjuror but willing to roll some new puppets.

Anyone done it before? Anyone got through Crypt of Agony??

Appreciate it!!

In the past I have done both CoA (excluding last boss) and all of karnors with a group of 3 (pally / mystic / swash) so 4 will be easy street - been using 6 for a while now

You should be ok in Voes for some of the bosses (be slow though) but may find it difficult in maidens (the first boss mainly - i.e., old man whatshisface and the bomb...)

The team you have selected is fine - be some nice dps and aoe

I have to ask - why karnors? 4 x 80s will whip around that place at a furious pace and honestly - each boss has a pretty small loot table so you will be seeing the same stuff all the time - suppose you could get the odd low level master if that's what you after - and, some of the collection stuff does sell pretty well too

Hi, thanks for your reply much appreciated.

Well, I must admit, you have taken a load off my chest. I had heard through browsing some forums that Kunark Instances/Bosses were especially underconned and near impossible to box.

In that respect I had pinned my hopes of being able to at least do Karnors!

If you can do CoA with x3 then my Team of 4 should have a chance there too! My Warlock and Wizzie are at 62 at the moment, a couple of days to get 70+ then will hit KC and find out.

Meanwhile must + their defense skill, that together with their T4 gear (level too quick to get new gear) they get 1-shotted by Droag AE!

Thanks again for your response, appreciate it!

Looking at making another team as well, what do you suggest for a 4 team setup that will own Kunark Instances?