Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 36

Lax,
    I had a trial for a bit but I never really got around to trying it due to the complexity of my FTL setup, the current issues I have with keyclone is the do not pass overides not overriding keymaped keys.
    Does innerspace allow for this feature? im really tired of having to type stuff on my guys while holding a shift key to get it through and keyclone has been very slow to update his current program.

I have about 70-80 hours vested in the creation of my macro for FTl and what not, im almost ready to give your program a try it looks promising.
    Orbzz, Orbzm, Orbzem,Iceorbs SHM - Lvl 80 Hyjal PvE
    Örbz, Örbs, Õrbz & Õrbs 80 Ret Paladin Team Hyjal

Shaman FTL Setup -
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=23141

Quote Originally Posted by 'Iceorbz',index.php?page=Thread&postID=192514#post 192514
    Lax,
    I had a trial for a bit but I never really got around to trying it due to the complexity of my FTL setup, the current issues I have with keyclone is the do not pass overides not overriding keymaped keys.
    Does innerspace allow for this feature? im really tired of having to type stuff on my guys while holding a shift key to get it through and keyclone has been very slow to update his current program.

I have about 70-80 hours vested in the creation of my macro for FTl and what not, im almost ready to give your program a try it looks promising.
    If you're asking what I think you're asking, the answer is yes, ISBoxer can help you set that up however you like. Mapped Keys can include actions to change your white/black list for Repeater, or disable or enable a Key Map, among other things (popup text in game, sounds, etc).
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

So glad to see you got a UI implemented LAX, this is badass.

Going to see if it works with EvE (particularly the window snapper feature) If so, Ill be signing up, and probably sending quite a few people your way.

So if I used FTL and have a /castsequence that is long, will I still run into the limit or does innerspace do FTL with /click to save space?

So if I used FTL and have a /castsequence that is long, will I still run into the limit or does innerspace do FTL with /click to save space?
    You have 1023 bytes per final macro (ISBoxer variables don't count, the final text does) -- yes they are on hidden buttons you would otherwise use with /click. I should add a feature to warn if it's too long for any given Character.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer

that would be great, since I just made a group of gnome/dwarves with variations on Gnomnomgnome for names. I imagine I lost a lot of space =)

New problem, none of my characters /assist or do anything I put in my FTL config... and to that end I need a better understanding of IS. When you are mbing and in battle, do you have repeater on or off? Do I have to set blacklist keys so they wont be repeated on slaves? I tried repeater ON and OFF and it didnt make a difference, my simplest key /follow wont even work. However when I switch windows that built in function of /follow works great!

You need to make sure that the things you create are assigned to the Character Set. If you select your Character Set, and under Repeater Profile it doesn't have a sub-item for the one you created, it will not be active.

Repeater will not adhere to FTL -- if you want to use FTL, you will need to make Mapped Keys for each FTL'd key, and make sure they have FTL enabled in order to use the FTL modifiers. Usually with FTL you want automatic assist (the T in FTL being Targetless), so that's normally not an issue -- you would need a macro for each one anyway. So, for example, if you're playing warlocks you might make a World of Warcraft Macro Action for /cast Shadow Bolt, and select "But first, Assist Hot Character" and "... and restore target afterward". The macro is automatically modified for you by the targeting options, to handle FTL.

When I am in combat, I have repeater turned off. I only turn it on when I need the one-to-one functionality it provides (e.g. typing). I activate my abilities with Mapped Keys, generally with World of Warcraft Macro Actions. This way it doesn't matter where the abilities are in my action bars (and maybe they aren't) or what the normal key bindings I have assigned are. I can change any of those things while I play and not break multi-boxing (similarly I can change all of my multi-boxing stuff without affecting solo play).

Some people do it with repeat enabled, and just hit the usual in-game hotkeys. That's fine to do. It's up to you -- as the guide on the site says, there are multiple ways to do things, and whichever one works and feels right to you, is the way you should do it.

Hope this helps -- I'm moving this weekend (Thurs-Sun) so I might not be available when you need help. Highly recommend the chat channel (you can find it via the Help menu in ISBoxer), there's 25-30 people there that have been using ISBoxer for a while, and most of them can answer your questions or help you out if needed.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer

Thanks for the help Lax, I got a few of my combat spells working properly. Strange that I cannot get just a simple /assist key to work ( I dont have /targetlasttarget either.) Oh well!

SO i watched the videos and have a quick question, when using an FTL setup can I still use modifiers for keys that are not part of the setup or do I need to have no modifier keys bound at all?

I hope that makes sense.

For example i have my movement keys bound as a keymap where pressing W triggers Shift+W. My forward movement in game is bound to Shift+W. Does having a binding like that screw with a FTL setup?