Paladin and 4 druids

Took a long time, but completed Underbog last night, everyone was level 65. Only had one wipe. 3rd boss I lined up the druids, ran in with the paladin and got no backup from the lazy druids. They had all gotten pounded flat like goombas by a roaming Underbog Giant. I did mess up on the Black Stalker. I was reading up on him to see if there was anything to look out for and it seemed to be just a classic tank and spank. Well one of the druids had dropped follow and was still standing at the 3rd boss and I didn't catch it so I was a druid short when I started the final fight. I had all the druids that were there standing on each other. One got some sort of aoe debuff and died and the other two were a sneeze away from death. So one druid did not get the achievement for the instance, but BFD.

The paladin got a couple of nice plate upgrades but only if I socket them. The new changes have made all this +int and spell power paladin type gear worthless vs the warrior high str, sta and ac gear. But it really doesn't mater as im not lvl 80 yet and it will be replaced shortly.

So now I have one quest left that goes to the slave pens. Ill prolly wait till level 66 to do that, my guys are all out of rested so I think ill wrap up all the multibox friendly quests in terrorkar first, then attempt slave pens and then move my questing to Nagrand and research quests for Archedon. Im guessing by the time I complete all that we will be 70 or damn near it.

Gold has been really nice. When I hit 60 and got the 5man all put together and bought spells to catch up the guys who were level granted, I had 8g across all my guys. Now at level 65-66 (paladin just dinged 66) Ive got over 1800g. Not enough for fliers or even epic land mounts, but I don't have to worry about repairs and picking what skills not to purchase when they level. Ive never had any of those mounts before so ill prolly just not worry about them till 80 when its actually needed.

Any advice on how to get the druids a little more involved on trash mobs. Right now they mostly just HOT the paladin as he AOE tanks it all down. Im not really able to use Hurricane as the targeting glyph casting is very basic. I dont have a mouse repeater so all I can really do is look down and pop treants nearby. Starfall has too big a range to use safely in an instance. Bosses and big single target mobs go down like no bodys buisness. But on a group pull of 3+ its not very efficant to Tab DOT or even spam wrath on the current target.