Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Shirrak the Dead-Watcher: 4; Druids: 1

Finally downed the fucker, first time on any of my three groups. I love these druids like little kittens. Er, like big kinda fat owl-monsters, I mean.

There's little secret to how I did it. Obviously: Pull Out All The Druidic Stops. Send in the mighty Treestorm to knock down the first ten percent or so of health. Turn on Starfall so I won't kick myself should I wipe when he's got 8 HP left. Moonfire, moonfire, MOONFIRE! ... then realize it's not hurting him much, and switch to slow, slow Wrath. Hit him with Typhoon. Be very tense until he falls down with his tongue hanging out, dissolving the flagstones with caustic gooey corpse-drool. Say "horray!"

Horray!
    MY MINIONS on Lightbringer US: Osaar (80 BE Paladin) - Esaar, Isaar, and Usaar (80 BE Warlocks) - Harmsworth (80 UD Priest)

Congratulations! That one is a very tough fight for us boxers! Did you killed him at an appropriate level?

Yep! Got him at 67 (he's 66). And thanks. I'm pretty stoked about it.
    MY MINIONS on Lightbringer US: Osaar (80 BE Paladin) - Esaar, Isaar, and Usaar (80 BE Warlocks) - Harmsworth (80 UD Priest)

Umm.. I found him really REALLY easy on my druid team. Use one as tank in moonkin form and just run around in circles spamming moonfire, insect swarm and instant HOTs on your tank. It takes some time, but he hits really weak and all his damage is outhealed by HOTs.
    Couldnt kill him on shaman team though
    5 shamans, US-Blackrock, Totemz* team.
    DTK heroic: clear!
    Gun'Drak heroic: clear except last boss!