Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Keyclone/Innerspace question. Could not find answers.

I've done a plethora of reading on this forum over the last two days. I've been able to get innerspace/Keyclone to work with EQ2, everything seems to be working as intended.

I have just a couple questions.

1. Innerspace uses the ~ key to open some dialogue box. ~ is the key to auto attack in EQ2. Is there anyway to keep ~ as my auto attack key and stop it from being used by Innerspace?

2. Can I use either of these programs to set up unlinked keystrokes? Say I'm on C1, but I want to cast my heal spell on C2, without doing anything on C1 or C3? I know I could put 8 as heal on my druid, and leave 8 empty on my other 2 characters, something like that, but it seems like there would be an easier method, that doesn't make me have to set up several different spell bars. What I'd like to do, is set up my Number Keypad as hotkeys for C2 and C3 individually. Can it be done?

1. Yes. The key can be set to anything you want -- I should add that to ISBoxer Toolkit I suppose. Currently the way to configure it is to go into the Startup Sequence portion of the Inner Space configuration window (in the General tab, click Startup in the upper right underneath Session -- the same thing is under the word Uplink). In the page that opens, click on Console on the left, then you can modify the command that is executed as part of the startup. It would be something like this:
    Code:
    bind console ` console toggle
    If you wanted it to be F12, for example, just replace ` with F12, like so:
    Code:
    bind console F12 console toggle
    2. Yes. Highly recommend grabbing ISBoxer Toolkit -- http://www.lavishsoft.com/wiki/index.php/IS:ISBoxer. This will help you set up key mappings in any fashion you want. Push a key to make it go to only one character, make different keys go to different characters, make one key go to a different character each time you press it, and so on.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Thanks, I'll DL and try it out asap.

Do I need Keyclone at all to make this work?

No -- KeyClone is offered by another developer. Usually people will use one or the other, but some people seem to like using Inner Space for some parts and KeyClone for others. Not so much these days though, since configuring Inner Space got easier.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Replaced "innervision" with "innerspace" in the thread title for happy searching.