Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default healing help 5box

I"m running a 5 box dk team atm (they are 64 atm). I spit up my 80s on my main 2box acct to be able to make a 5box dk team... so I do have an 80 resto druid, resto sham and preist. My question is, how can I heal in my 5box setup?

Ideally, I'm looking for a macro or alt program that will heal the lowest hp member or members of the team accordingly.

Suggestions, ideas, macros, software?

Thanks!

Default RE: healing help 5box

Quote Originally Posted by 'delafoo',index.php?page=Thread&postID=176242#post 176242
    Ideally, I'm looking for a macro or alt program that will heal the lowest hp member or members of the team accordingly.
    No! Could do this pre-tbc with the ingame macro system, now however you can't. And any "alt program" that'll do it for you is against ToS/EULA.
    <Sign of Sorrow>
    Runetotem EU
    Level 96 Unholy Deathknight - Unholy Deathknight
    Level 90 Protection Paladin - Elemental Shaman - Elemental Shaman - Elemental Shaman - Restoration Shaman
    Level 71-76 Guardian Druid - Frost Mage - Destruction Warlock - Beast Mastery Hunter - Discipline Priest

For me if i want to run my druid who is 70 atm with my blood dk's i just use cast random macros on my druid. So i put all his hots for regrowth rejueve and lifebloom. Just have them so they have thier own macro to be healed. Then i have my second set for healing touch and thats all. If i need swiftmend or natures swiftness no need for a macro i use it when i need it. Other then that with a blood spec dk having all that healing already from blood worms and rune tap and death strike my druid just sits there most of the time being bored unless on a boss fight but sometimes even there. Like i also stated in another post glyph of rune tap on all 4 blood dk's will yield as follows. You already get 11 percent max health heal from improved rune tap then ontop an additional 10 percent for glyph then another 10 percent from the other 3 dk's. So your looking at 11% + 10% + 30% = 51%. When you hit rune tap you will get a 51% max health heal. So if your health is 18k you will get a little over 9k heal. Then on a boss for 20 secs to help with your healer pop on mark of blood and vampiric touch. Vamp is 35% and healing is 4%. So a total of a one time rune tap to save your healer from not saving you of 51% + 35% + 4% = 90%. So this would make your 18k health be healed for around 15k at once. Plus you would be spamming death strike esp if you specd for the death runes wewt. Your healer will be there just for loots and rep and maybe for an oh shit case.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Druid healers have an AOE heal which can be used when you're lazy. Otherwise, just make a key to heal each character and push the appropriate key at the appropriate time. All you'd have to do is remember which key is for whom.

My healing is based on who is getting beat on.
    /cast [target=focus-target-target] HealSpell
    It heals whoever the main's (focus) mob (target) is beating on (target). If you get fancy you can add more.
    /cast [target=focus-target, help] HealSpell
    It heals whoever the main is targeting if it is helpful (if you can help it). I put it first so I can heal people in an emergency and heal outside my group.

Hope that helps. Good luck.