Close
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Showing results 61 to 70 of 70

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kicksome',index.php?page=Thread&postID=172814#pos t172814
    Excellent! /salute Aelli who started the WoW forum thread.

This is really cool. We got something done here today (Aelli did anyway) instead of just arguing.

Edit: I just realized Aelli is Ellay, right? Silly me.
    �Author of HotkeyNet and Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by 'Freddie',index.php?page=Thread&postID=172837#post 172837
    Excellent! /salute Aelli who started the WoW forum thread.

This is really cool. We got something done here today (Aelli did anyway) instead of just arguing.
    I agree, it took 7 pages but I'm glad they responded.

Yeah, it's too bad we're not allowed to do it, but at least we know for sure.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kicksome',index.php?page=Thread&postID=172814#pos t172814
    And that's that. Back to determining whether shamans are awesome again, the lot of ya!

Fur: This detail probably isn't too important now ... but you're right, there is some potential in selling stuff to us, and in order to have any hope of getting his mitts on a significant portion of that, MouseCloner would have to believe himself to be selling legal software. If he deliberately released something against the TOS, he could expect a tiny fraction of that potential before Blizzard dropped the hatchet, plus the possibility of never being able to do business online again. His career thus far, what little I know of is, has been largely online. Who'd knowingly hamstring himself for a tiny fraction of a large potential? Personally, my rent alone is $1600; the few $12 licenses I'd be able to sell in the short time before being banned would not entice me to deliberately jeopardize my future credibility and ability to earn a living. I maintain that it's not likely that he'd deliberately engage in fraud in this situation, and very premature to start howling "fact".

But anyway, there's the official word from Bliz, and all that's left is the update to Warden.
    MY MINIONS on Lightbringer US: Osaar (80 BE Paladin) - Esaar, Isaar, and Usaar (80 BE Warlocks) - Harmsworth (80 UD Priest)

Currently, using pre-recorded x,y coordinates (a function not supported by the default UI at all), to target or cast a spell is functionality outside of our Terms of Use.

I would strongly advise shying away from this program, if it is causing mouse moves (even simulated mouse moves) to occur in response to user inputs.

Mouse moves are the purview of the user, not a program
    Here are a few things I think we can take from this post (feel free to correct me/put in your input), because more is at stake here than mousecloners current method of operation. This post has set a precedent referring to mouse movement. My ''points'' are highly generalized.

1. Keypresses turned into mouse movements are NOT okay.
    2. Mouse movements being broadcast are okay (One action=one action, one mouse movement = one mouse movement)
    Hardware Lurker

Now it just remains to be seen if he will offer those who've already purchased said software their money back.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Malekyth',index.php?page=Thread&postID=172843#pos t172843
    And that's that. Back to determining whether shamans are awesome again, the lot of ya!
    I think Shamans stock has gone up a lot after the patch, and now this news.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

For people that DID purchase Mousecloner, my advice to you is to immediately stop using it, uninstall it, reboot your computer so no trace of it is left in memory. Your next steps should be to contact the vendor for a refund (if I were you) and then if that doesn't work out, look at the option of filing a paypal dispute. (Consult paypal's Terms and Conditions and any Terms from Mousecloner you agreed to upon purchase / use for specifics)

Closed thread is Closed
    Answered Questions are Answered

Closed thread is Closed
    *winces*

Teeny tiny little addition...

Nobody here is "in trouble" -- we don't expect you to be psychic and know what Blizz is thinking before they post. So we're not yelling at anyone for breaking the rules. We're just following them.

kk, that is all.
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

i'm trying to restrain myself, under guidance from people much nicer then me.

as such...

--

[ something was here ]

--

ninja edit myself