Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Ok Don't laugh but I just completed Boxing my first PVE content

Woot DEADMINES we own you. Ok so you may say puff Deadmines so what, but this was my first goal for the team to level to 20 and take down Van'Cleef.

It was pretty simple realy but it did give me a chance to practice my recoverys eg. Run away toons, adds, Pally death and all in all it was dam fun.

I forgot how much fun it could be doing Deadmines at the appropriate level. Until now I had been thinking of racing to 70 and then instancing but I'm thinking this is too much fun and the xp and loots are ok too. So bring on Stocks, Uldaman and the rest of you little rascals.

Plus it really hammered home what many of you have been saying on the forums, practice, get to know your setup and have fun.
    Team 1 Level 70 Alliance
    1xPally 2xMage 1xShaman 1xPriest
    Diabolos - Paladin - Prot | Ifrit - Mage - Frost | Bahamut - Mage - Frost | Ramuh - Shaman - Elemental | Gardua - Priest - Holy

Currently living in China and playing on CHINESE servers. No WotLK or RAF in China yet.
    70 Warlock, Rogue, US Server -- Mage Chinese server
    60 Shaman -- CS
    55 Warlock -- CS

Grats! I remembering doing VC on my first boxing team. I had 5 classes, good synergy, but I didn't get them past lvl 25 or so, before I switched to a different makeup.

It only gets better from here

No one here is going to laugh at your accomplishment, Vmp. Nice work.
    Basilikos
    Icecrown US Alliance

Mixed Group of Unholy DeathKnight, Holy Priest, Elemental/Restoration Shaman, Arcane Mage, Balance/Restoration Druid
    Second Mixed group of Protection Paladin, Discipline Priest, Fire Mage, Affliction Warlock, Affliction Warlock

5 Balance Druids - Shelved at 65
    Holy Priest and 4 Warlocks - Shelved at 71
    Protection Paladin and 4 Shadow Priests - Shelved at 60
    5 Elemental Shaman - Shelved at 60

GZ, I remember my first time Ragefire without AoE Aggro on my "Protadin" on lvl 13 and 14 (and my healer was a Paladin, so on this lvl this was a shitty Idea)
    I Cleared it but it was a wasting of time

GZ^^
    Clash of the Titans
    Almost Done -.-
    CotT
    [/align]Current Playlist:
    • Megadeth, Nine Inch Nails, Soilwork, Soil, Mudvayne, Killswitch Engage, Evanescence(Again :love: )

Congrats. It took me a long time to be able to clear deadmines all the way with my first 5x group. If this is your first time doing this, I would recommend you continue to level and defeat each instance as it becomes level appropriate. My first group I leveled 90% in instances and it taught me a ton of information on how to deal with different situations and how to think out of the simple 'Kill it faster than it kills you' mindset on difficult bosses.

Default cheers

Yeah this is my first 5x team. It's nice. I guess the big lesson is not to panic and scan the screen a lot and always look behind, dam those sneaky repsawns. Yeah I have found that if I clear it I can get about 25-35% of level xp so it's not bad. Next I'll have to do the quest pre-recs for stocks then bring on Dexter Ward, though I'll wait to be 25ish, no point rushing in. It was great experience and it do show up my terrible assist and healing macros which I hadn't had to use up to this point, But now they are better.I'm also getting more practice with pally pulling and AOEing down the none elites so this does save time if only i could get blizzard to work more effeciently atm it's just Arcane blast for the win, but at higher levels Blizzzard is a great tool.
    Team 1 Level 70 Alliance
    1xPally 2xMage 1xShaman 1xPriest
    Diabolos - Paladin - Prot | Ifrit - Mage - Frost | Bahamut - Mage - Frost | Ramuh - Shaman - Elemental | Gardua - Priest - Holy

Currently living in China and playing on CHINESE servers. No WotLK or RAF in China yet.
    70 Warlock, Rogue, US Server -- Mage Chinese server
    60 Shaman -- CS
    55 Warlock -- CS

You will learn how to deal with AOE fear in Stockades.