Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default 4 BM hunters or 3 BM hunters and a druid?

I started quad boxing 4 BM hunters, they are 14 atm but was wondering would it be better if i switched out one hunter for my 19 druid? When they reach 19.

You can do instances with 2 with patience. @32 (First Gorilla ingame) it's a lot easier with AoE aggro and AoE dmg is quite nice. I Would get the druid a healer+3BM hunters is insane and keeps surviabilty and you can rezz + Combatrezz. Could do some mele dmg too because most of the time your pet heal is enough to heal through and the druid has HoTs so there's no prob with that.
    Clash of the Titans
    Almost Done -.-
    CotT
    [/align]Current Playlist:
    • Megadeth, Nine Inch Nails, Soilwork, Soil, Mudvayne, Killswitch Engage, Evanescence(Again :love: )

With the last patch BM is dead (maybe not dead, but it certainly lost its mojo). I would suggest survival instead.

Quote Originally Posted by 'spannah',index.php?page=Thread&postID=170739#post 170739
    With the last patch BM is dead (maybe not dead, but it certainly lost its mojo). I would suggest survival instead.
    Not for leveling...
    BM >>>> every other spec for leveling.

HMm, im hardly an expert, but seems to me that BM would still be the best bet if one is stacking hunters. Sure, you might lose some slight dps over what a solo hunter could put out, but i was under the impression that all / mostly hunter groups were built around their pets more than anything else. So, in that respect, for boxers, bm is hardly dead. (tho it might influence the number of BM hunters you have.... i'd think you'd still have at least one bm hunter...).

just my 2 cents. correct me if im wrong.