Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Can a trial account recruit other trial accounts? Or another way to test 5 box team before I buy lols.

Is there a way to test a 5 box team before I actually buy it. It'd give me something to do and get macros started, etc. My current account is a trial one.

Unfortunately, you can't. I ran a 3box trial by inviting 2 trials from my main. You can trade any items with a trial account tho, or lvl above 20.

Good enough for me to get the idea tho, and all RAF granted levels and items earned during trial remain if you convert to fully paid accounts.
    Alliance - Bonechewer - Reckoning
    [80 teams:] Pally/Priest/Shaman/Mage/Druid | 5x priests | 5x Shamans | 5x druids

Can't you just sign up for five 10 day trials?? There should be a link on the worldofwarcraft.com site.

Or, do you mean trial account with RAF??

You definitely want to get that RAF bonus from referring yourself. By the way, make sure you use all the same name on the accounts you make. You may have to upgrade to a full account to refer a friend; I'm not sure. I'm just not sure. The usual way to do it is you log into account management on the WOW site and then click the recruit link. You mail yourself codes to recruit off of and then make accounts using those codes.

Quote Originally Posted by 'heffner',index.php?page=Thread&postID=170636#post 170636
    Can't you just sign up for five 10 day trials?? There should be a link on the worldofwarcraft.com site.

Or, do you mean trial account with RAF??
    Trial accounts can't /invite other toons to a party