Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default want my WoW back

want my WoW backok, so i realize i am no wizard at this stuff but i am confused. I decicded not to dual box because both of my accounts are not the same account name, anyhow so i got rid of keyclone also because when i logged back into wow i could not get my full screen view back, it is still the same as when i had keyclone running. So i really need some help on getting this back to the way wow was please helpme figure this out.

thanks G232T

p.s. i tried logging in on a third account that was not linked to the keyclone and the same thing

One other thing is that my FPS is only at 45 and i am always pegged at 60 FPS, but on keyclone i set the FPS 15 fps to 45 fps

Default help to restore resolution and fps

You can set the video size again from the Video options when you log in to WoW and turn off windows mode or enable maximise which ever you prefer.

as for the framerate open WFT > config.wft in notepad and look for

set maxfps= xxx
    set bkfps = xxx

remove these and you should be back in business.... you can also set screen resolution here but it's probably just as easy to do it in game.
    Team 1 Level 70 Alliance
    1xPally 2xMage 1xShaman 1xPriest
    Diabolos - Paladin - Prot | Ifrit - Mage - Frost | Bahamut - Mage - Frost | Ramuh - Shaman - Elemental | Gardua - Priest - Holy

Currently living in China and playing on CHINESE servers. No WotLK or RAF in China yet.
    70 Warlock, Rogue, US Server -- Mage Chinese server
    60 Shaman -- CS
    55 Warlock -- CS

the other problem i am having is once i get the resolution right and my keybindings back as soon as i log off it all resets on both my accounts it never did that before keyclone. and maybe i am an idiot but it wont let me in to the WTF folder says i need special software is that correct

thanks for the help guys

This is not the fault of keyclone. You shouldn't have ANY trouble getting into the WTF folder. As far as .wtf files are concerned, open them with notepad/wordpad.

How are you logging out/exiting the game? That *may* have something to do. I've found sometimes if I exit out of the game outside of a city without letting the game do its "20 second countdown" the changes I make during that session didn't get saved.
    Hardware Lurker

i always log off in cities, and never had either of these problems until i configured keyclone.
    been playin 3 years now.

thanks

Default Read Only folder setting

Sajuuk is right you should be able to get into wow ok.

It sounds like you have the WTF folder set to Read only. Right
    click the folder and choose properties, at the bottom see what it says.
    If it's read only click on it to remove the tick then apply. then try
    changing the settings.

If you have Vista maybe you have compressed of locked the file. Anywhay try the Read only thing first.

Did you have two installs of wow on your drive? Maybe you fixed one but them logged into the other one where the settings weren't changed. If all else fails delete WTF folder ... You will have to set-up again but it should be clean.

This problem is not keyclone related.
    Team 1 Level 70 Alliance
    Diabolos - Paladin - Prot | Ifrit - Mage - Frost | Bahamut - Mage - Frost | Ramuh - Shaman - Elemental | Gardua - Priest - Holy

Currently living in China and playing on CHINESE servers. No WotLK or RAF in China yet.
    60 Shaman -- CS
    55 Warlock -- CS

Default Problem opening config.wtf

just right click the file > then from the menu choose> open with > choose a program > note pad

you can edit right there.

I think key bindings/macros are now stored server side (dont quote me on that) so logouts are more important..
    Team 1 Level 70 Alliance

60 Shaman -- CS
    55 Warlock -- CS