Close
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49

I'm trying to use this with SWG. Is there a way to pass mouseclicks to all clients?

Quote Originally Posted by 'stacks3',index.php?page=Thread&postID=132605#post 132605
    Hi,

I followed this guide exactly and still cannot get KeyClone to work with EQ2. I am running one EQ2 client per computer and just trying to get it working with two computers for a start. InnerSpace is installed on both machines (using the same login/password, but it seems to let me run two copies so I don't think that is the issue) and configured with the "run in foreground" option checked off. When I load the game using InnerSpace, the window on each computer reads "is1 (ctrl+alt+1)". I am using one copy of KeyClone for both computers, so that could be the issue in itself... but I am just trying to figure if that is the case or not - I'd be happy to buy another copy if I know it is going to work.

Once the game was running I started KeyClone on each computer and pressed add and clicked on the game window on each computer, which added "is1 (crtl+alt+1)". Then I typed in the IP of the other computer and it added the computer name and again "is1 (ctrl+alt+1)" underneath. Anyway, I then go into the game and start trying to press buttons... no input is going through to the second computer. On KeyClone the little ....0.... thing is moving around on both systems, so I know there's communication, but as far as the game is concerned it is not working. If I press the override key (pause) then a "MUTE" comes up on both comps. I'm not sure what the issue is, unless it has something to do with both computers running windows called "is1" - but I have no idea how I would be able to change that either, since it is over the network. One system is using XP and the other Vista. If I run both accounts from one system, it works fine.

Any help/ideas would be appreciated... I only have a week or something of trial InnerSpace and didn't want to buy it unless I could get this working.
    Sorry to dig up a old post but I had the same problem and after hour's of digging.I finaly figured out what was wrong.In Vista you need to open keyclone with Run as a adminstration. You just right click it to get the option.Without admin privalages the keyclone wont send out any info.Hope this helps somebody else like me.

Default Bump

Hey guys, Any update with using only keyclone with EQ2?

I cannot get it to work with 2 computers 1 account each. I have 2 copies of keyclone, but do not want to invest another 30 dollars in inner space for both machines.

Here is hoping for new info.

P.S. Rob , whyle friendly told me there was nothing he could do "after" i purchased another copy of keyclone...

Quote Originally Posted by Tekai View Post
    Hey guys, Any update with using only keyclone with EQ2?

I cannot get it to work with 2 computers 1 account each. I have 2 copies of keyclone, but do not want to invest another 30 dollars in inner space for both machines.

Here is hoping for new info.

P.S. Rob , whyle friendly told me there was nothing he could do "after" i purchased another copy of keyclone...
    1) Holy shit man, if you want new info you should make a new post and not revive a post that was initially created almost 3 years ago.

2) Rob doesn't post on these forums anymore for some unknown reason.

3) IS has a free trial and works on up to 5 computers with the same license. While your post doesn't exactly mention buying 2 IS licenses, the wording confused me a little at 3AM so I thought I would just add #3.

4) ???

5) Profit

You can also use HotKeyNet if you don't want to spend more money.

http://www.hotkeynet.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=19
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

If i had made a new thread, someone would have yelled at me for not using the search function.

Hotkey net will not work for what I'm trying to do.

Maybe some information on what you are trying to do, because all I've got so far is you want to use 2 computers, each running 1 copy of EQ2, which should be possible.

EQ2 requires windows to be in focus in order for actions to be accepted, this functionality is not available with Keyclone.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

That is why I bumped the thread friend...

If you read it you will find that it says you require IS even if you are using multiple computers.

Please do not be so angry that I am asking a question =p

I know you believe that it should work with 2 keyclone and 2 computers, but it does not.

The computers are set up properly with keyclone. The keystrokes are sent between the two computers if I use a text document ect. When I open up eq2 and both of them to the keyclone window, the key strokes are not sent. the little ..0... goes back and forth showing they are connected, but I cannot control both characters.

I was just hoping someone had found a free alternative to innerspace to get keyclone to work with EQ2.

I have read the thread. I said it will NOT work with just Keyclone, as have several others in this thread. Your options are ISboxer, or possibly HotKeyNet, which you simply said won't work. However seeing as HotKeyNet has a forum for using it for EQ2, it stands to reason that it should work.