Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 49

did new update to Keyclone - add: added lockInForeground capability to commands, useful for some games (UNTESTED)
    eliminate the need for innerspace?

No robs being a slow ass =(
    **pouts**

I missed my last week of EQ2 sub and its ALL HIS FAULT! **goes back to aiming his sniper rifle at rob's windows**

Hey all. New to the forums but been multi-boxing in one form or another since the early days of EQ. Just so I am clear, as of now the only way to multibox in EQ2 is a combo of keyclone and IS?

Is innerspace currently required for EQ1? Keyclone doesnt seem to want to work after passing the login screen. (PEQ server, not live, old client)

Thought I'd give it a while before I brought this back up...but haven't seen anything in recent notes or "on the docket"

Was curious if EQ2 still isn't functional with keyclone without the use of additional software (IE lock-in-foreground)

as of now it is still required for same box toons, for different boxes, keyclone should work with no issues.
    Realm: Vek'nilash Faction: Alliance

Hi guys,
    A couple of days ago someone write here in the forum that you no longer need any other app than keyclone to multibox differnet toons in everquest 2 on one machine. Is this true :?:

Default eq2 keyclone two machines

Quote Originally Posted by 'Binaryzero',index.php?page=Thread&postID=80268#po st80268
    as of now it is still required for same box toons, for different boxes, keyclone should work with no issues.
    I can not get keyclone to work without IS using two accounts on two separate pcs. I have two registered copies of keyclone, one one each pc. When I fire them up, and connect to each other, then run one account of eq2 on each pc, the two will not pass the same key when pressed. Unless I use IS. Is there something I am doing wrong? Could you please post how you are using no IS with two pcs and two registered copies of Keyclone?