Close
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 49

Yeah I contacted LG CS and they said something similar to that idea they'd only be monitoring for sales/buyer fraud...but that doesn't mean LG couldn't be giving SOE the tools for them to use autonomously of LG in the game environment.

We'll see though...I'm hoping the lock forward thing might work out, and have also asked about how sending mouse clicks to other PCs might work, IE would it mirror mouse movements across 3 systems at the same time for example? If so you could at least set up a couple of instances on each box and just go back and forth between 2 windows.

Gratz for your tutorial!

I'm using myself Innerspace as it is the only solution to use keyclone with EQ2. I'm anxious as well to have this feature worknig 100% in Keyclone so that I won't need any other app.

Quote Originally Posted by 'PyrostasisTDK',index.php?page=Thread&postID=49017 #post49017
    Innerspace has its own version of maximizer, the problem is unlike wow that can have any resolution you can think up EQ2 MUST have 1024x768 or higher. If you force it smaller, you lose everything outside that window. (Think covering up your game window with a cardboard box you cant see through.

Technically you could move your bars and such to the top of the screen, the problem comes in if a GM msg's you or something you cant see it, and responding would be blind.
    That is correct, however, using ProfitUI configured for 1024x768, I moved all the windows/bars into 640x480 'frame', centered in the top left of the window. I then loaded up Keyclone (without innerspace) and configured 3 bottom windows that overlap slightly at 800x600 through maximizer, with my tank on a 4th top window which stretches across the entire monitor (22" wide screen). I then reconfigured the 640x480 'frame' UI to fit in the 800x600 windows, saved it, and loaded it on the other two bottom 800x600 windows. It does cut out the actual game screen on the bottom and right side, but with the windows configured properly, all you miss is a bit of peripheral vision and you can't see your feet anymore in 3rd person mode.

Considering what is gained and what is lost, I'm willing to accept it. Quad Boxing on one machine frikkin rules. When we can do this without Innerspace, man... life will be GOOD!

Again, thanks for all of ya'lls hard work!

thats a good idea with the ui, I may have to give that a shot

Anybody know if linking keyclones from one box to another box also lets mouseclicks and position clone as well?

IE set up two instances 50/50 split screen on 3 boxes...then just click back and forth to activate 3 instances at a time?

That seems to be the only option I've got at this time, unless I want to go the innerspace route.

I tried it about 5 - 6 months ago and couldnt get it functional, but that doesnt mean it wont work now. Ill test it here in a few when I get home. I keep hoping Rob will get a new release out, I may have to send Tony and Vito over to rough him up!

Default Computer specifications for two characters...

What computer specifications do you think is needed for playing two chars, in WoW? :S

FYI I petitioned EQ2 customer support and asked about being able to use keyclone specifically, and was told it should be fine as long as it doesn't automate play. I did not mention innerspace though, because I'm hoping there will be a workaround soon and I know that software is associated with some automation programs.

Specific Response:
    Reference # 080415-000788
    (TSR Richard M.) 04/16/2008 03:06 PM

Hi James,

As long as you don't use it for unattended automation in the game, it shouldn't be a problem.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
    Best regards,
    Richard

No worries, Im headed to home depot now to pick up a blow torch and a pair of pliers. We will have our update...oh yes....