Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default RaF Macro Shaman+druid help needed

I would like to have macro that basically does what is shown beneath here:

Earth shock > Druid check HP below 50%= true? then HEaling touch or below 70% then Rejevenation
    Stormstrike > druid's TOT > Wrath
    Shaman mount up > druid mount up
    Shaman in combat then druid check Shaman's below 50% then Healing Touch
    shaman drops totem > druid checks if i havent got any of his buffs on him , if i dont have all buffs he refreshes the buffs

so basically heal when i (shaman) use earth shock and when im in combat heal me too if im below 50% and use the buffs when i dont have em anymore

hope i was clear enough ^^

i'm btw new here registered here today and i must say this site rocks! (+ the idea of dualboxing ;D)

It's not possible to have conditional logic in macros to heal versus dps. Basically, anything that uses conditional logic to either select targets or spells doesn't work in combat.

This is by design to prevent a level of automation in game play which is considered unacceptable.

The best you can do is something like a macro or addon that issues you a raid warning to _tell_ you what button to press.
    Current team: Shnoght (DK) + 4 elemental shamans (Shalph, Sheta, Shamma, Shepsilon)
    Heroics cleared: Drak'Tharon, VH, CoS, UK, Gundrak, HoL, Nexus

Waiting in the wings at 80: Shaladin (pally), Shmage (mage), Shruud/Shrued (boomkins), Shelta (leftover shaman)

<Chain Lightning>, Alliance Bonechewer

well is there a possibility to have 2 macros then ..like 1 for yourself and 1 to let my druid heal me?

Blog Entries

I don't think you'll succeed at a conditional macro which makes decisions for you based on the game.
    We used to be able to do this, but Blizzard has taken away this ability pretty consistently.
    They don't mind if you cast a spell according to which modifier you hold down, or a fixed order, or by random from a given list.

- Pretty much, you can have a button click cast a single spell.
    - You can use conditions like [harm] and [help] on the click, where any target hostile to you gets one spell and friendly to you gets another. In this case there is no decision making, its always a given spell if the target is friendly or hostile.
    - You can use a castsequence... spell 1, spell 2, spell 3... with reset conditions such as reset=target (you change targets) or combat (combat ends) or ctrl (hold down the control modifier and click the macro; or use alt, shift modifiers instead) or reset=10, in which case the sequence resets after 10 seconds of not clicking any buttons.
    - You can use a castrandom where it randomly picks a spell from the list of spells given.
    - You can have two different castsequences on the same macro, provided they don't attempt to call the same spell at the same time.
    ------ /castsequence [target=focustarget] Nuke 1, Nuke 2, Nuke 3,,,,
    ------ /castsequence [target=Tank'sName] ,,,Rejuvenation,,Regrowth

If you want both characters to do something at the same time, give each a macro on the same keybind.
    People frequently have a "big button", where each of their dps toons will cast a nuke on a click. It can be a single spell, a cast random or a castsequence depending on the toon.
    If you'd sometimes like one toon to do an action but for the other toon to vary their action (example damage dealer nukes, but healer sometimes nukes and sometimes casts a heal instead) then they need their macro's on separate keybinds.

For mounting, try:
    /use [nomounted] NameOfMount.
    That way, if the toon is not mounted they will mount up, but clicking the macro if they are already mounted will not dismount them.

As far as the heals go, you won't get anything which casts one spell at a certain percentage and a different spell at another percentage.
    You can go with something like this:

#show Healing Touch
    /assist Druid'sName
    /cast [help] Healing Touch; [help, target=targettarget] Healing Touch; [target=DruidName] Healing Touch

This will cast on the druid's target if friendly, the target of the druid's target if the druid's target is hostile, or the druid if both previous conditions fail.
    Generally the druid is the tank, and the druid's target is the hostile, so whoever the hostile is attacking is the one who needs the heals.
    I like to set my heals up like this, and to bind them to my numpad keys. You'd have a macro for each heal spell you commonly use, in a shaman's case: Healing Touch, Lesser Healing Touch, Chain Heal, Earth Shield, Water Shield, Riptide. Plus others, if I missed any.