Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Looking for a thread about setting up Keyclone

I saw somewhere on the forums(yes i did try to look around for this Thread) it showed you how to set up 2 accounts to use keyclone with.. it started with you openign 2 wow clients.. setting up some Macros, then starting up keyclone.. wondering if anybody knows of this thread can point me in the right direction....

Thanks

What are you wanting to know? Once you read the stuff on the Keyclone site http://solidice.com/keyclone/, read the FAQ's and watch the video's it's pretty simple. You turn the program on, set up some command in the command editor (so Keyclone will know which copies of wow to open when) and then in the pull down box on the main Keyclone screen type in the commands you want to run. For example:

I have 5 chars I want to play; Fred, Bill, Bob, John and Ted. I go to setup, command editor and I make a command titled each of those names. I tell it what program to use (i.e. what copy of WoW to open), what keymap (if any, I don't use one currently) and what region (if you use maximizer, which you prolly should). Once all 5 are added I click ok and at the main screen, in the pull down, i type fred;bill;bob;john;ted and hit connect. That is how you do it for all clients on one machine but the info is there. Most this is on the http://solidice.com/keyclone/ site.
    "My dogs could roll heroics with how a lot of you play."
    - Fursphere 2010

Coltimar pretty much nailed it in one (nice).

if you need more info, please feel free to drop me a note. email (keyclone at solidice.com) or PM work just fine. i'm even available via phone to chat, if you'd like (number is on the website).

good luck and welcome to the addiction,

Rob (keyclone developer)

http://solidice.com/keyclone/video/index.html

These vids are all you will need. Rob did a great job making these vids and it will make setting up a snap. I had no idea what to do with the program, watched the videos and in 5 mins I was setting up addons on both of my toons. :thumbsup: