Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 23

Default Keyclone bug, auto running in random direction.

I have a wierd bug when I use keyclone; At any given moment during "battle" my slave account will start running in one direction and keep running till I click in on it and press the oposite key of the way it is running, sometimes

I have to press multiple keys to "cancel" the auto running. I have my autorun button on the do not pass list and it is unbound on the slave account.

Has anyone here experienced this before, if so, what did you do to fix it.

It's super annoying when you have a main as tank and the slave as healer and during a boss fight, the healer suddenly runs off..

that's been happening to me a LOT lately. I heard it was because wow is getting a keypress down, but it wasn't getting the release keypress. But that still doesn't make sense to me, since all I do is use /follow focus macro on my alts. I've noticed it only happens on my melee team, where I spam follow a lot. I might try HKN and see if I have the same problems.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

I think this happens sometimes when you hit a movement key, and then hit another key before you release the movement key. So you're pressing 2 keys at once, one is the forward key. It's like it's sending the move forward keypress down to another window when it shouldn't.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kicksome',index.php?page=Thread&postID=164728#pos t164728
    I might try HKN and see if I have the same problems.
    HotkeyNet used to have a similar bug but so far as I know, it was fixed last May. Nobody has reported the problem since then.
    �Author of HotkeyNet and Mojo

happens to hardware boxers as well

I'd like to wade in on the side of keyclone too.

Runaways are not a keyclone bug, they can happen to anyone multiboxing at anytime.

AFAIK they're actually caused by 'lag' or rather the fact that the various instances of wow and the wow server aren't always in perfect sync due to communication speeds on the internet. Which is why it tends to come and go and only happen at odd times.

For me it mostly happens during combats as I have the T key bound to a follow+assist macro, the solution is to keep an eye on your followers and if they run off mash the follow+assist key and they will come back.

Anyways just to clarify - this is not a keyclone bug it's a wow 'feature'

Deleted by poster.

Press and hold down your button to run forward (like w or the up arrow), while holding it down, alt+tab out to a different window... your character will keep on running because it's only received the {w down} or {up arrow down} command, and not the {w up} or {up arrow up} commands... best way to try and stop it is by hammering all your movement keys again in that window... seems to work for me.
    Aedeline, Bedeline, Cedeline, Dedeline, Eedeline (Shaman's) - Alliance Thunderhorn - EU
    Millz, Miillz, Miilz, Miliz, Miilzy (4 Mage's + 1 Paladin) - Horde Stormscale - EU

Quote Originally Posted by 'Freddie',index.php?page=Thread&postID=164732#post 164732

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kicksome',index.php?page=Thread&postID=164728#pos t164728
    I might try HKN and see if I have the same problems.
    HotkeyNet used to have a similar bug but so far as I know, it was fixed last May. Nobody has reported the problem since then.
    I'm using HKN and have the problem too - I had it with keyclone as well. I don't think it's related to the broadcasting.
    Classic - Pyrewood Village, Horde, EU

Thanks for correcting me. I think I misunderstood the description of the problem at the beginning of the thread. I thought it had to do with movement keystrokes sent by the multiboxing programs but I guess it's something else.