Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Two minutes to spare.

Culling of Stratholme Bronze Drake run.

Yesterday I missed it by seconds . See the "So close" post here. Today Arthas decided to move right away after the 10th wave and I had the boss killed with two minutes left on the clock. I put the last boss in too just for fun.

Three down two more Drakes to go.

Thanks for watching.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Multibox...nze_Drake_Run/
    Pally, mage, druid, priest and shaman on Staghelm.

I enjoy your movies, keep it up!
    [align=center]March of Souls, Illidan (US)
    [/align][align=center]Warrior, Warlock x 3, Priest
    [/align][align=center][----=----|----=----|----=----|----=----|----=----|----=----|----=----|----=----X]
    [/align]

They sure do talk fast, lol good vid mate <3

I actually tried CoS for the first time yesterday... wiped 2 times, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just gotta get the pattern of waves down and should be no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Multibocks',index.php?page=Thread&postID=164378#p ost164378
    I actually tried CoS for the first time yesterday... wiped 2 times, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just gotta get the pattern of waves down and should be no problem.
    You'll get it for sure. Just keep working on tactics. One thing I did notice was if I was ahead of the clock I would run to the Town Hall and be right on the steps. For whatever reason this made Arthas hang (at least for me twice). Now I run at him instantly after the 10th wave and he starts moving right after he says "Meet me at the Town Hall". This gives me another minute or two to get it done.

It's one of the more challenging runs since you have to get to the last guy in about 23 minutes to get the Drake. I've had a couple of runs where I saw him walking in the portal or have fought him down to 25% and he left before I killed him. It's a pain, but it gives you something to do each day.

Good luck to everyone trying to get their 5 Bronze Drakes.
    Pally, mage, druid, priest and shaman on Staghelm.