Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default lvling with no RAF ;(

my raf link has expired and i just started 2 mages, lvl 6, woot. is it possible to get to 60+ with only kill qsts? a guide on this perhaps, all im finding is RAf guides

No.

You will have to grind or do collection quests.

Default RE: lvling with no RAF ;(

Quote Originally Posted by 'Turdle',index.php?page=Thread&postID=162646#post1 62646
    my raf link has expired and i just started 2 mages, lvl 6, woot. is it possible to get to 60+ with only kill qsts? a guide on this perhaps, all im finding is RAf guides
    Get a leveling guide, or pay higher levels to run you through instances.

There are some great, *free* leveling guides out there, they do work - they're great to just blow through with no thought, with a movie on in the background. With mages, once you get the major portals, you can move around fast, which will help a lot.
    Prot Pally • Destro Lock • Holy Priest • Boomkin • Arcane Mage

Heroic Bosses Down: Moorabi • Kologorn • Ormorock • Prince Keleseth • Eck

why would you lvl without RAF! lol

why would you lvl without RAF! lol
    I've levelled up most of my toons while dual-boxing, both with and without RaF. With RaF, I did 4 mages and 4 shammies to lvl 60 with 8 days played all up. The highest without RaF were 2 mages to level 28 and two huntards to lvl 40, and I'm not sure I will bother again. I have been looking into one more team of 5, and am thinking I will buy a battlechest (currently AU$35) just so I can RaF them in pairs, gift the fifth char, and then pay for transfers. I see the cost as being worth so much less than my time and frustration of doing it without the RaF bonuses.
    Darkerdecay - 80 DK, Spadoodle - 80 Priest, Fierykitten - 80 Mage, Smïtten - 80 Pally, Boofey - 80 Druid (Caelestrasz)
    Oogajigga, Oogajagga, Oogajogga & Oogajugga ~ Troll Shaman (Caelestrasz)

yeri know ay, was considering RAFing another account off my second 1 and boosting some toons with my main one, but then i gotta pay for xfers when their 60, and with the exchange rate its like $35 a toon zz

... with questing, it takes like 40 hours to get to 60 with RAF, and if you are boosting, anything from 12-24 hours.. with an 80 of almost any denomination. Rogues, druids, mages, locks, paladins, warriors, shamans, hunters, priests and deathknights can aoe and boost a character to at least 55+, and most classes with good AoE can boost comfortably to lvl 65. If you can spend the money to get some new accounts and xfer them to your existing accounts, it can save you a huge load of time that you will have at 80 to start the real game =)

If you just have 2 characters its not that bad without RAF. Either do collection quests (which won't be too bad), or better yet have a friend with a level 70-80 character power level you through the various dungeons (SM is a great one to start at ~20 or so) - this will be super fast especially if you build up some rested XP.
    <Multiplicity>
    Blood Elf Death Knight, 4 Orc Shaman - Burning Legion Horde US (PvP)
    Ellianaa - Haachoo - Hachu - Hachuu - Hahchoo

Heroics down: Gundrak, Drak'Tharon, Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle, Culling of Stratholme, Halls of Lightning, Ahn'Kahet, Violet Hold, Nexus, Azjol-Nerub, Halls of Stone