Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default 5 boomkins in Mana Tombs

I just finished uploading the video to youtube, which took aeons. Looks like the HD isn't available yet, but it is 720p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs5NLDmV4fQ

So basically it wasn't mind blowing or anything. They can do very well....when entangling roots doesn't fuck you over. I must have bad luck because 50% of the time it will break early, which really sucks. It's less reliable than sheep, and even sheep is crap for reliability.

The two bosses were easy, but I was red from wiping by the time I got to Prince. At the end of video I tried aoe'ing, which did not go well. I have a feeling it's because I don't have the 2 talent points that make hurricane do more dmg.
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it,
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance

nice video
    4x shammy elemental troll's: Ammada, Ammadas, Amada, Amadas / Vek' Nilash

can you give me the macro for rooting multiple targets :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by 'RoX',index.php?page=Thread&postID=161583#post1615 83
    can you give me the macro for rooting multiple targets :thumbsup:
    Hehe, no macros used for that. I simply targeted on each character and hit a key bound to entangling roots. The only macros I used were /assist, /follow, and one that targets my main and heals, then targets the last target. That's it!
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it,
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance

i found something like this from one topic in here, so when i get home i will try it out:

DruidA:

/target focustarget
    /Targetenemy
    /cast Cyclone

Druid B:

/cleartarget
    /Targetenemy 1
    /cast Cyclone

Druid C:

/cleartarget
    /Targetenemy
    /cast Cyclone

Targetenemy works like tab, targetenemy 1 works like reverse tab. Sadly you can only do this once in each macro click.

So what this will do:

first druid will CC the next furthest target from your focus's target.
    second druid will CC the furthest target that is in range.
    third druid will just target the nearest target in range.

You could end up with double CC's here, or attempting to CC your focus target by accident but then again you may not.

So in this case you'd CC up to 3 targets in front of you.... if they're not in LoS then it'll just CC what i can get.

I use a leaderless setup through HKN and I am able to cyclone/root up to three targets using my three boomkins. I have one button keyed to send "this is your focus target". Each time I push the button, a different druid gets the command (through the toggle function in HKN). Whomever is my master at the time highlights one enemy, I push the button. I then highlight a second enemy and push the button again. Repeat one more time and I now have each druid with a different focus target. Now whenever I hit my cyclone button, all druids know to cyclone their focus target.

Note that I am using assist for DPS and healing and don't every rely on the focus for anything other than CC. If you're using focus to follow or something else, then what I am doing will not work for you.

Originally I had this setup for arena. Ideally I'd be able to see all three targets and set the focus on two of them. Then I could DPS my main target, hit the cyclone button and hope they're withing LOS which would cause two to be cycloned and then go straight back to DPS. I may be abandoning that and only worrying about my master cycloning while the other two continue to DPS.
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy