I'm currently multiboxing with three moonkins using an FTL setup through HotKeyNet. Often in a PvE environment one of my moonkins pulls the aggro and I would like to heal using the other two moonkins. Currently whomever I choose to heal all three moonkins will shapeshift and start casting a heal at that target. What I would like to do is have a macro that tests to see if the target to be healed is itself... if so, then I want to stay in moonkin form and just cast barkskin while the other two shapeshift and heal.

My current macro is:

MACRO 12 "Healing Touch" Spell_Nature_HealingTouch
/assist [mod:ralt,mod:rctrl]Owltoid;[mod:ralt,nomod:rctrl]Owlive;[nomod:ralt,mod:rctrl]Weirdowl
/cast Healing Touch(Rank 12)

Using the FTL setup I just have the different mods being sent depending on which WoW window is active at the time. If we assume Owltoid is the active, and we assume that Weirdowl is the target taking damage, then how can I add the conditional statement so that both Owltoid and Owlive heal Weirdowl while Weirdowl casts barkskin (staying in moonkin form)? I'm hoping that this works since I plan to use in PvP as well.