Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Power leveling help please.

Hello, i need some advice.
    I tried searching thru all the post and iam still left a little confused.
    Here is what i have to work with atm.
    my account with a 65 pally, my wifes account with a 65 mage and my sons account with pretty much nothing on it.
    We want to PL a toon up for our son to play but well other than rolling alts and questing him up we seem to get crap xp by killing stuff with him in group and running instances for him is the same. Death mine runs didnt do much of any thing for his level 12 hunter.
    So please what is the best way to PL a toon in world of warcraft?

I often 3 box the 3 accounts late at night and iam just at a lose as to how to pl alts here.

thanks for any help in advance
    Wolfe

You might want to check out the recruit-a-friend feature, which is probably the fastest way to go. However, if your son hasn't played WoW before, he might be better off just levelling up through quests and getting to know the game from scratch :-)

Also, you should be aware that using other peoples accounts can get you banned.
    Classic - Pyrewood Village, Horde, EU

No because its his son its okay for there parents to do it i am assuming he is under 18 tho

Get a quest leveling guide like jame's. Group with your sons character and set it to free for all looting and just run the quest guide as fast as you can having your pair of 65's do all the killing. Wont get much xp per kill but you will blow through quests in hyperspeed.

Thanks all, Yes hes is under 18 and all 3 of us have our desk close to each other. Guess if you really wanted to get down to brass tacks i own all 3 accounts.
    PL'ing has me a little stumped here in daoc i could just group alts with my enchanter and the xp would fly. In eq2 i could mentor down to alts and just mow stuff over.

Once again thanks for the advice.