Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 1pally 4druids

Default 1pally 4druids

My first team was 1 priest and 4 mages. It only go so far into BC where it became clear that I needed a tank. Little research later and a paladin was born. So my current group is pally, priest 3 mages. My old style of just AOE nuking and healing my way through everything has changed. Im finding my priest sits there and does her nails and keeps regen up on the paladin and the mages dont realy do mass Arcane Explosions anymore but now just blast away whatever the paladin has one at a time. I can still aoe like before but its not as effective and with a missing mage it takes more mana and time to do the same ammount of killing.

So in reading all the new posts about how 5x druid teams are causing people to have orgasims it got me to thinking. How effectve would it be to swap out the 4 clothies for 4 druids. With 8x hot on the paladin I dont see it ever dieing and with all the mana regen spells/talents the paladin could spam aoe melee all day long. Also it will move from having 2 classes following back to 1 class on follow that can all heal and nuke.

I use 5x druids. 1 tank the rest dps/healers. Works okey so far. Specced 1 feral, one resto rest balance.
    Grim Batol EU (Horde) PVP
    Guild: GIMP

5x Druids = 5x FUN

The only time you'll find yourself in trouble with a resto druid healing is if there is a huge damage spike. You'd have to come up with some hot macros and some zomg about to die healing macros. I threw a few in the macro's section where someone was asking for some healing macros.