Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default How can u use keyclone with another computer?

Dear players,

I love building my team but I only occasionally have time and always a different computer is available. Is it possible to make the computer recognize my keyclone subscription? Or I have to e-mail for ever to transfer to new and new ids? Is keyclone bound to the ip address of the computer? What to do to be able to use your keyclone on a new computer? You need to change the computers ip address becasue keyclone is bound to that? What is it bound to?

My question may be stupid - it may force itself to only one computer on purpose - maybe for people not to exploit it? But if not for this please let me know if there is a way for me to play in my free time in a computer which is available at the moment, please let me what to do know, thank you!

(Any time I turn key clone on on a different computer it wants to bring up a new id and not let me type in the correct one.)

Thanks!

iirc ( and i may be thoroughly misremembering here) keyclone licence is assigned to CPU numbering. so keyclone checks the CPU number checks the serverside list of them and basically sees if yours is on that list. how many PCs do you change between normally?

1 license = 1 computer at a time. If you have 5 boxes (that you intend to play all at once) you need 5 licenses.

If you intend to do 1 at a time = then you need to contact the dev and have him update your license everytime you change your PC.

Lots of other options out there if you actually have multiple boxes and don't want to pay x5 - HKN works well, lavishsoft is good, Octopus, etc.