Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Gold rewards from quests at level 80

I had a question abou the cash reward from quests and dailies at level 80. I know that exp rewarded from quests at level 80 is converted to gold at the rate of 6 copper per experience point. I.e. if a quest rewards you with 22,050 experience - at level 80 this will translate into 13 gold and 23 silver.
    However as I understand it any cash that is offered by the quest is supposed to be given on top of the gold from the exp conversion. In other words - if a quest offers 7 gold reward and 22,050 experience, then at level 80 you should be getting 20 gold and 23 silver in tolal from handing in the quest.

Is the correct?

The reason I ask is that at the moment, I am only seeing the exp conversion cash, and nothing from the quest handin itself. i.e. most quest handins are only netting me the 13 gold and 23 silver, and nothing more. Is this a bug? Has anyone else seen this?

Cheers,
    S.
    The Zerg (Magtheridon - US)

Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.

I've seen the same thing on my warrior at 80. I seem to remember getting about 20g per quest turn in when capped at 70.

you must have been smokin crack. regular quests at 70 yielded around 9-11g. at 80, quests yield approx 13g, its not a bug. i dont understand how its converted and whether it includes, is on top of, or negates the regular monetary reward of the quest so i cant further advise.

i do know that 70 quests before WotLK did not give 20g.
    ("\(O.o)/") rawr!!