Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default Reported in the first 15 minutes....

So I have been posting for a couple weeks, asking for advice and such while waiting for my new computer to arrive. I get it all set up, make a team, and I'm making all of my macros and stuff in the Tauren starting area. I have level one druids with similar names. 15 minutes into my multiboxing a level 3 Tauren jogs up to my guys, and says "Reported".

I kind of got a chuckle out of it. I guess I better get used to it though.

On a side note. 4 druids is pretty fun so far, getting them to level 10 and then going to boost them all with my 70 mage. My team will be 4 moonkins and a mage. I have a 68 warrior I can bring in place of one of the moonkins as well, if I need to. I'm having a blast so far.

lol yep.. happens alot.
    Raf With 68DK boosting in dungeons to 48 then kill quests to 58, 58-60 4 or 5 outlands quests.

Team one: 3x restro druid, 1x priest Currently 60
    Team Two:4x Shaman Currently 48

You will get less of this when you're higher level :)

I think it's just my experience, but I haven't seen one negative comment about my team yet. For those interested, I play Alliance on Medivh.
    Desktop: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4, Asus Striker II Formula Mainboard, 8 Gigs OCZ DDR2 1066 Ram, EVGA GeForce 9800GTX, PALiT 9800 GX2, Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatl1ty, 2 X 1T Hard Drives, LG Bluray / DVD Player / Burner, Acer H243H Widescreen Monitor, Samsung 23.5" Widescreen Monitor, Windows 7 Ultimate 64.
    Laptop: MSI GT627 Gaming Laptop

You're most likely to get reported and/or called names that only a 12 year old would use when you're level 1-10. In the newbie area you'll get people who aren't experienced a lot of times calling you names for cheating, etc. Once you get higher level it dwindles. It will continue most likely through level 70 at least. Once you get to the last 10 levels is where people start to /cheer and stuff when they see you, because it means pain for the opposing faction (if you're on a PvP server)
    <Multiplicity>
    Blood Elf Death Knight, 4 Orc Shaman - Burning Legion Horde US (PvP)
    Ellianaa - Haachoo - Hachu - Hachuu - Hahchoo

Heroics down: Gundrak, Drak'Tharon, Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle, Culling of Stratholme, Halls of Lightning, Ahn'Kahet, Violet Hold, Nexus, Azjol-Nerub, Halls of Stone

Maybe the guy was just kidding around. :|

Quote Originally Posted by 'Naysayer',index.php?page=Thread&postID=156632#pos t156632
    Maybe the guy was just kidding around. :|
    Well, now that is just "INCONCEIVABLE"

you can hit RFC at level 8.
    level 10 for WC and SFK.

enjoy boosting!

those are the griefers hoping to catch a new multi-boxer with the 'account sharing' issue

all your accounts MUST be in the same name, or you'll end up banned (this is not anti-boxing, just a standing Blizzard EULA issue)

oh yea.. and grats on getting the attention so quick

Welcome to the wonderful world of Multiboxing Don't worry, you typically don't get too much of it on our server lol When my Shammies were in Borean Tundra I did get a 77 hunter telling me I was ruining the game and what not, but I just ignore people like that because we all know that deep down they're just jealous of how much fun we have :P
    [align=center]Destromath -- (US) Horde PvP
    <Magical Liopleurodons>

Anira -- 80 BE Arcane Mage
    Kalililah/Kaliliah/Kaililah/Kaililiah -- 80 Troll Ele Shaman

[/align]