Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 24

Default [Macaroon] Setting up, Making Vehicles work, /click

http://www.wemultibox.com/blogs/vynd...ew-best-friend

A step by step tutorial that was INTENDED to show you how to use /click, but ended up being a tutorial from start to finish about Macaroon.

Topics covered:
    • Setting up your bars
    • Getting vehicles to work with a "Posess" state
    • Utilizing "/click" with the standard WoW UI for things like trinkets/assists
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Wow, very useful, thanks!
    Multiboxing from Spain!

very nice writeup Vyndree, but... specifically for the trinket use, couldn't you just put this in your macro?

/script UseInventoryItem(13); ##trinket slot 1
    /script UseInventoryItem(14); ##trinket slot 2

My understanding was that those functions were still usable as long as a button press was used to call them.
    This would also then require NO macro changes when you upgrade trinkets as you would be clicking on the slots not the trinkets themselves.

This has been the most irratating thing I have experienced yet (even counting the collection quests!). Trying to use macaroon and a vehicle of some type has been a nightmare. Thanks for the post! Going to play with it this weekend.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by 'Tynk',index.php?page=Thread&postID=154657#post154 657
    very nice writeup Vyndree, but... specifically for the trinket use, couldn't you just put this in your macro?

/script UseInventoryItem(13); ##trinket slot 1
    /script UseInventoryItem(14); ##trinket slot 2

My understanding was that those functions were still usable as long as a button press was used to call them.
    This would also then require NO macro changes when you upgrade trinkets as you would be clicking on the slots not the trinkets themselves.
    Or simply

Code:
    /use 13
    /use 14
    Looking for Multibox Guild on EU servers, Horde side. If you're into PvP it's a definite plus!

Atogg and Bevara, Shaman and Druid, EU Horde, Jaedenar PvP. Currently lvl 75.

Very interesting.. Am I right in thinking this is basically a macro within a macro?
    If so, it might now be possible to do a few other nifty things that would normally cause your macro to fail.

Maybe it would be a way to include those nifty spells with long cool downs into a castsequence?

I'll have to play around with this tonight. :thumbsup:
    Everquest II - <Pain for Glory> on Nektulos Server
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

Might mention "/print GetMouseFocus():GetName()"

another use of the /click is quasi-branching. The clicked macro can have conditions that would stop your main macro - but, having moved that action to a seperate button and calling it with a /click - no problem!!

This is what makes the FTL Target&Hold system work.

Many folks have had trouble with the possess state - had a friend tell me he hated to do it but he was unloading macaroon because he couldn't get his vehicle working. Just walked him though it and he is back in love macaroon.

Macaroon could really use a video! hmm....

Quote Originally Posted by 'Hàrem',index.php?page=Thread&postID=154749#post15 4749
    Macaroon could really use a video! hmm....
    Does anyone read manuals/instructions anymore????

Note - I'm not saying you didn't, but there seems to be a lot of people who refuse to RTFM.....aaaaannd I'm also not saying macaroon has a "M" to RTF. :whistling:
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

Wait wait wait, so you can now make buttons that push other buttons? What's to stop a circular /click sequence, or a button that pushes 10 other buttons?

Quote Originally Posted by 'Bigfish',index.php?page=Thread&postID=154754#post 154754
    Wait wait wait, so you can now make buttons that push other buttons? What's to stop a circular /click sequence, or a button that pushes 10 other buttons?
    The limit of 120 buttons? :P

Not to mention anything worth putting into them. I'm pretty certain this wouldn't allow you to run multiple castsequences at the same time..

You'd still be limited by the GCD.