Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Help w class selection

Hello to all, I am beginning my adventures with the multiboxing, and I am between 2 groups and really one time taken to level 20 cant decide.

Group 1-3 hunters + 1 priest healing + 1 tank (paladin)

Well this group realizes the missions as nothing, 3 pets and the autoshot of the hunter do the missions a task really easy, the mobs never have time to come to you and if someone attacks the pets fast get it, really very comfortably.

In the dungeons the hunters also work very well, trap of ice + offtnak of the pets works decent ..... the priest heals very well individual or arena, not a problem, and the paladin its a great agro maker.

GROUP 2 (2 priests shadow + 1 Druid restoration + 1 shaman melee + tank)

This group seems more complex but I believe that ultimately contributes more that the other one, it is more difficultly to go, but the totems of the shaman are genial, apart from his dps in combat, the wolves that heals and do dps ... etc etc

I like the Druid as healer, the priests shadow, the word is that work, the 2 reach dps, regeneration mana and heal.

The bad of this group is the CC. The lovely of this group is that they all heal and they all revive

What you think ?

We can't say what you have to chose, but I can give you some important questions that you should answer to yourself:
    - Which one is more fun?
    - Do you have more pleasure of handling the easier group or do you rather have a more difficult group to manage? If you would take the easier group to manage, do you think it's likely that you might have wanted to take the more difficult group anyway, because you now see it might have been a bigger challenge?
    - Do want to do PvP? Which group do you think has the most chance of surving in PvP?
    - Which groups have the most valuable buffs/tools? Is this important to you?

Thx for the reply ken

Really you are right

Group 2 presents a major challenge, have more buffs, etc ... ains I have left myself go for the facility of 3 hunters, Another commentary to add is that I'm going exclusively pve, thank you for facilitating the questions that have helped me to choose