Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 36

Default wow servers and website down?

anyone know any info?

I just got home and tried to log in.

All servers down...

Tried the website and its down as well.
    The last thing the enemy will see is my Muzzle Flash of Freedom!

Something about mail problems during maintenance, don't think they gave an ETA for when they'll be up

The longer the game is down, the more flooded the website gets. According to the log in screen, they were supposed to have another update up by 7:30 PM EST but it's a little after 8 with no news. Apparantly, they are having in game mail issues.
    <Blue Man Group>
    Aradar/Ereder/Iridir/Orodor/Urudur
    Duskwood - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by 'Aradar',index.php?page=Thread&postID=146489#post1 46489
    The longer the game is down, the more flooded the website gets. According to the log in screen, they were supposed to have another update up by 7:30 PM EST but it's a little after 8 with no news. Apparantly, they are having in game mail issues.
    I'm no expert on the subject, but does in-game mail issues honestly call for this kind of downtime? We're already 6 hours past due for normal scheduled maintenance - either the in-game mail bug is effecting more than just mail or I have no idea what I'm talking about. :P
    [align=center]Plox, Enkai, Enkou, Ikotsu, Tsuku

Cenarian Circle - US - RP - Whirlwind
    <CSI Orgrimmar>
    [/align]

Quote Originally Posted by 'EvilSqueegee',index.php?page=Thread&postID=146492 #post146492
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Aradar',index.php?page=Thread&postID=146489#post1 46489
    I'm no expert on the subject, but does in-game mail issues honestly call for this kind of downtime? We're already 6 hours past due for normal scheduled maintenance - either the in-game mail bug is effecting more than just mail or I have no idea what I'm talking about. :P
    Well, I'm with you, I can live without my mail. Fix it tomorrow while I'm at work. :P
    <Blue Man Group>
    Aradar/Ereder/Iridir/Orodor/Urudur
    Duskwood - Alliance

The issue at the moment is the ingame mail has disappeared from peoples mailboxes, They can see it on the blizzard end of the connection, his means bank alts are.....slightly put out.....

Syndri commented: ""...we are able to view many of the missing mail articles within players' inventories. Though this is promising, we've still neither ETA nor confirmed resolution available."
    Rogues are the hyperactive bastard children of WoW.
    "MOAR SUGAR NAOW!" = Haste

Death knight team at =71
    Shamans = 57(Semi-Retired)

Alliance Nagrand(oceanic)

just another tuesday at blizzard

they're becoming more like small town cops, small accident involving 1 lane of a 2 lane highway so they block both lanes rather than just pushing the wreck off the road
    1 DK + 4 Ret Pallies
    2500+ Season 7 solo 5's team on Shadowburn
    18 Shieldpocs + 6 Basi + 2 T3 Boosters in Eve Rig Pics & Info

Quote Originally Posted by 'Akeldema',index.php?page=Thread&postID=146497#pos t146497
    The issue at the moment is the ingame mail has disappeared from peoples mailboxes, They can see it on the blizzard end of the connection, his means bank alts are.....slightly put out.....
    That I can see. Restoring all that lost mail would be a bitch and three quarters.
    [align=center]Plox, Enkai, Enkou, Ikotsu, Tsuku

Cenarian Circle - US - RP - Whirlwind
    <CSI Orgrimmar>
    [/align]

I don't blame them. I would go with the known flame mail from all, most will forget and live with...rather than deal with the thousands of clowns submitting tickets because they lost 10's of gold transferring who knows what item from their bank/AH AND then deal with the thousands of clown who had to run their toon all the way from outside org in to RFC because the server was reset in the middle of their epic 3 man run.

I do give them a check minus for being too cheap to fork up overload BW cash for moments just like this when I'd rather be surfing their website while I wait.

I agree with you fully,

Surely its better for them to take the relms down and try to fix them, rather then leave them up and be complained at about how they should have fixed it
    Rogues are the hyperactive bastard children of WoW.
    "MOAR SUGAR NAOW!" = Haste

Death knight team at =71
    Shamans = 57(Semi-Retired)

Alliance Nagrand(oceanic)