Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Took the plunge

Default Took the plunge

You guys are evil!

Been running 2 paladins for a couple weeks now... I just purchased 3 more copies of WoW.

I think i might be hooked.

Lets hope my laptop doesnt explode!
    Currently running 10 miners in Eve Online.

You might think that 5 is a lot for now but I see 10 in your future. Little bit more dps might be nice don't you think?

Mmmmmm 10.... tempting...

Sadly I'm only a week away from having 10 70's but they wouldn't necessarily make a good 10 box team, but iono maybe they would. Mainly I just hate my warrior, but as offtank, meh.

Honestly if I thought I could really do the Wrath 10 mans then I'd probably jump right on it. My fear is that they'll make the encounters very non-mboxer friendly, which really they'll need to do just to make them interesting to single boxers. Encounters like Gruul, Mags, etc. just seem to be death to boxers though that have been reports of various levels of success (not solo though).
    ~Elo of BlackHand (Alliance)
    (TBC Team) 1xPally, 4xShaman -> Elothyn(70), Eloshama(70), Eloshamb(70), Eloshamc(70), Eloshamd(70)
    (Wrath Team) 1xPally, 2x Shaman, 1xMage, 1xDruid -> Elothyn(74), Eloshama(74), Eloshamc(73), Elozaen(73), Elothune(73)
    (Alts) 1xPriest, 1xWarlock, 1xWarrior -> Elothin(70), Elozen(70), Elothan(70)

Blog Entries

Quoted for Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by 'elo',index.php?page=Thread&postID=144096#post1440 96
    Honestly if I thought I could really do the Wrath 10 mans then I'd probably jump right on it.
    Currently I have 4 teams prepped for Wrath across 5 accounts. All are holy trinity groups:
    Team 1: Paladin, 4 Shamans [70]
    Team 2: Warrior, 3 Mages, Shaman [61]
    Team 2: Druid, 3 Hunters, 1 Shaman [61]
    Team 4: Death Knight (soon as wrath comes out), 3 Warlocks, and Priest (you were expecting shaman I know) [61]

And I've got a few other dudes laying around I can move around as needed
    70 Rogue, 61 Paladin, 61 Druid

IF and only if I feel that the 10 mans are viable to 10 box, I can always xfer a team to fresh accounts. Right now though, I'm kinda pessimistic. So, I'm just holding out for some first hand experience.
    My Blog: SRS Business

Quote Originally Posted by 'Sam DeathWalker',index.php?page=Thread&postID=144087#p ost144087
    You might think that 5 is a lot for now but I see 10 in your future. Little bit more dps might be nice don't you think?
    Because 5 elemental shamans isn't enough DPS to take down heroics without a dedicated healer or tank, amirite? :P

In all seriousness, though - I'd 10box if I had the cash to support it. I kicked up right into 5boxing when I started, which was a bit of a hefty sink for me on my fixed disability income. D: I wouldn't be 10boxing for the extra DPS or so forth, though. The more characters I have, the more challenging it gets to manage them all. The more challenging it gets, the more entertained I become. :P

Hell, I almost wish I was 2boxing sometimes, woulda been nice to know how complicated managing multiple classes was going to get before I started plotting tripple, quadruple and quintuple class teams.
    [align=center]Plox, Enkai, Enkou, Ikotsu, Tsuku

Cenarian Circle - US - RP - Whirlwind
    <CSI Orgrimmar>
    [/align]

First person to 10-box Malygos gets a cookie :-)

I'm thinking Malygos may be impossible, but there are a LOT of other boss/raid encounters (including the Wintergrasp faction controlled raid zone) that are VERY 10-boxer friendly. I can't wait

Cheers.
    Rin
    Retired 10-Boxer (Wildhammer [A], Burning Legion [H]-USA)