Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Passing the Mouse

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, I searched but couldn't find a match close enough to my question.

I am getting keyclone setup for wotlk, where I will be running 4 accounts at the same time. The main issue that I have run into is passing mouse commands to the other clients. Namely, I use the middle mouse button for flying mount and shift + middle mouse for ground mount. I do use some variation of other buttons + shift/alt, but those dont really matter.

So is there a way to pass mouse commands or mouse + kb commands to the other clients with out having to bind those commands to kb keys?

I dont think you can You'd probably have to set up a hotstring where keyclone would pass a hetkey (eg. ctr+alt+L or something else you won't use) which you then bind ingame to your button then when you press the middle mouse button keyclone sends the hotkey which activated the keybinding. I could be wrong though...I'm sure someone more knowledgable than me will post shortly :S

depending on your model of mouse, you may be able to map the mouse buttons and wheel to keystrokes in your extended driver software. then keyclone will pass them just like any keys.

my logitech lets me do this, and i actually use my mouse wheel left and right to turn all but my current leader (using keyclone keymaps). this is handy to get my crew facing their ff target in cases where follow is overkill or suboptimal.
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    Horde -- Nordrassil US (PvE)
    Drooz for Cheeses: Balsfjord / Cheddam / Oaxaca / Valdeon -- 4x 80 Tauren Druids
    Four on the Floorgasm: Dellawyn 80 Hunter / Treppa 80 Shaman / Nulzette 80 Warrior / Vellamak 80 Warlock
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤