Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Been away for a while, desire info!

Hi all,

I hadn't checked DB.com for about 3 months, and when I decided to log into the see what's going on, I had 30 some pages to sift through since my last login!

Needless to say, I didn't make it all the way through. I just have a few general questions based on the posts I did read (which brought forth more questions then I originally had!)

1. Some posts are saying along the lines of "Don't worry Shaman boxers, we don't do as bad as you think in PvP now!"
    My shaman never had a problem in PvP, what changes have occured to affect this?

2. What's this I hear about Warlocks being indestructable? Something about Shaman quads having difficulties with taking them down? How are they for boxing in arenas now?

3. Is boxing mages different now then before? Are they somehow competitive in arenas now?

Does this all have to do with the 51pt Talents being released for play? I haven't really reviewed them, as I don't play WoW anymore. But I'm still curious.

Thanks all!
    "For God's sake, don't stand there at 30 yards trying to cast a spell, he will melt your face period."

Lokked

To answer question 1, Shamans recieved a dps nerf (dmg reduced for LB/CL or w/e) whereas a lot of class recieved dps buffs (ret pallies zomg), including massive AoE dmg buffs (ret pallies, mages, boomkins, warriors, hunters).
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer