Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Hitting 70 First Instances to start with! Question? :D

Hi I just dinged 70 about 2 days ago and was wondering what instances to do to get gear for doing heroics does anyone know what to i could solo as in instance wise a list of instances that are good for 5 shammys my spell damage is 780 with 6900 Hp and 8K mana

Could you not pug a 2 tanks and 2 healers and go Kara, since the patch you should have plenty of Pew pew for a run through

Just a thought.
    Threeofme (RAF), Threeofmee(RAF), [s]Threeofmeei[/s] (Non RAF QQ)
    ........910.........20.........30.........40.........50.... .....60.........70.........80
    What do you mean "Read the instructions" ?

You greatest upgrade will come from getting the S2 spelldamage weapon. After that try to get the 33 badge shield. I would suggest

Slave pens: First boss cake and has a chance to drop a spelldamage mace, 2nd/3rd boss drop your earth eles and heal them while dps with the other toons

Mana Tombs: First boss cake you can drop earth ele's to play with him for a bit while you blast him away (no need to heal them). 2nd boss earth eles and heal them. Third boss drop/refresh grounding totems no eles needed just blow him up.

Ramparts. Trash is kinda hard. First boss drop earth eles blow the main dude up before they can heal him. 2nd boss simple with groundings/3rd boss also simple if you can still bug him a little bit.

Regular MGT should have some upgrades for you also. Run MGT until you are exalted for the shield (instead of spending 33 badges) and a new neck.
    [spoiler][/spoiler]Shaone,Shatwo,Shathree,Shafour,Shafive
    <Zero Tolerance>
    Level: 70
    Server: Azgalor
    Race: Orc / Blood Elf

I agree, go grab 5 random scrubs and clear kara and za if you haven't yet this week, with the nerfs and new 3.0 stuffs these places are just a joke and guaranteed laughs/goodtimes if you take some buddies with you. You can't beat 23 badges for all your guys in less then 2 hours, plus a ton of nice epics to boot! Reguarding 5mans, I don't think gear really matters here. I haven't done all the heroics, but i did do quite a few right after hitting 70 and never really had any issues. With thunderstorm now, these places are even easier as chain thunderstorm makes the trash pulls almost trivial. Just pickout some places with drops you want as well as rep that you need, first boss in HM MrT drops a decentcaster mainhand if you still have blue mainhanders. Plus if your doing all the SSO dalies you will hit exhaulted SSO rep that much faster for the epic caster shields and necks