Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default My first Blood Furnace Clear

The 2nd boss was terrible because of the event before the boss where the mobs come out in waves, But I got him down on my 3rd try.

Last boss is Easy peasy with grounding totem. =D

Nice screeny
    Threeofme (RAF), Threeofmee(RAF), [s]Threeofmeei[/s] (Non RAF QQ)
    ........910.........20.........30.........40.........50.... .....60.........70.........80
    What do you mean "Read the instructions" ?

Congratulations!

I know what a good feeling this is having Quad boxed (Prot-Pally, Resto-Shaman, 2xElemental-Shaman) my first instances over the weekend. Ramparts at 63, I wiped 4 times on the dragon until I realised I was leaving the shaman standing in a fire (Doh!). Thanks to the quest hand in XP I was 64 when attempting Blood Furnace, wiped a few times to the trash (those horrible summoners and thier two pets) but one-shotted all three bosses including the prisoner release event. Having effectively four-manned both instances on the first attempt while wearing Outland quest greens I can only assume the recent changes to the game in patch 3.0.2 have made things a bit easier.

I am still happy because I've only been in BF once before and have only ever cleared Ramparts three times (Twice on Heroic) previously in a group with my main as dps. Learning to tank/pull an instance is an experience in itself and made my weekend. I'm addicted, can't wait for the next dungeon.

Any suggestions as to where I should try next?

Are they all level 61? Is it any easier since the patch, and how long did it take to clear?