Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default LOTRO - I bought Innerspace and Keyclone - Will LOTRO still not work when playing two accounts on same computer?

So, I bought Innerspace and Keyclone and Installed both of them. Started my two instances of LOTRO with Innerspace and set the box that's marked Foreground Lock on both accounts. I started up Keyclone and got both instances of LOTRO on that.

I tried to cast a spell but it only casted on the main screen. Am I doing something wrong? Will this not work?

I guess there is an issue with IS and LOTRO. For some reason, it won't start LOTRO within an IS window. Has anyone been succesful in this?

I cannot seem to get it to work in Vista 64. So, I got it working in XP-32 fine but I haven't tried to get keyclone work but I can have both instances of LOTRO running in IS.

http://www.isxlotro.com/wiki/Welcome

Here you will find a loader that solves your problem. ISXLOTRO does not allow for full scale botting. It is an InnerSpace extension that allows for some simple UI mods for that game. If you have LOTRO loaded in IS, you can write a simple keybind setup that uses session uplinks to broadcast keystrokes. Check out http://www.lavishsoft.com/wiki/index.php/ClickBoxer.

-j

The isxlotro site is saying it closed. I am very interested if your running 2 clients on one system for lotro. I have a system strong enough to run both. I already have been able to get 2 instances of the game going at the same time. I just need a program that can solve the LOTRO background window problem and get it to run like WoW does.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Xtremepayne',index.php?page=Thread&postID=135873# post135873
    The isxlotro site is saying it closed. I am very interested if your running 2 clients on one system for lotro. I have a system strong enough to run both. I already have been able to get 2 instances of the game going at the same time. I just need a program that can solve the LOTRO background window problem and get it to run like WoW does.
    It is possible. I run three chars with two machines. On my desktop I run one account on my laptop two accounts. I use HotKeyNet and it works fine for me.

To start Lotro two or more times on one computer use this instructions (post 64):
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...+boxing&page=5