Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 34

Default So, I just 5 boxed kara =D

Killed everything up to and including curator, going to illhoof now.
    Im loving 3.0 so far, pally tanking changes are simply amazing, and my shamans aren't slacking either!
    SS of curator down(my UI is all messed up after yesterdays patch, I'm going to fix it when i have few days off)
    http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6366/karalalauk2.jpg
    I'll update with screenies of kills...that's if i kill them :P

edit the other paladin is in my grp only because he needed to be in a raid to fix ui, he is not with me inside kara)

Edit:
    Prince kisses the floor;D
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4...ncedownkk2.jpg
    <Impervious>stormreaver PvP US

My Videos

haha awesome, that's sick as hell! kara and ZA seem like they will be amusing this week

WOW! Thats pretty awesome, my hats off. Did you attempt Nightbane? Was moroes difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by 'puppychow',index.php?page=Thread&postID=134718#po st134718
    WOW! Thats pretty awesome, my hats off. Did you attempt Nightbane? Was moroes difficult?
    update in first post, prince down.

I did everything but shade and netherspite, I didn't even attempt netherspite, Im sure it can be done, it just gives me headaches and it isn't worth 2 badges.
    Shade on the other hand gets quite complicated at around 35% where You have elementals out/blizzard and hes still casting fire/frost/arcane.
    So i decided to skip both of them.
    Moroes wasn't hard, i just ignored the adds and went straight for him, 4 fire elementals, heroism, crazy threat from paladin did its thing, I think my tps on him was on average 4k lol.
    I wiped twice on curator(was easy after i made some macros), and once I failed..........................on chess lol

My Videos

Niley

Would it be possible for you to list the addons that you are using.

I recognize some but not all and your setup seems really well laid out.

Im also still trying to find replacements for some of the addons that I was using that have not been updated yet.

Thanks

So here is the question. If you can 5 man it with one pally and 4 shaman. Can I ten man it with 2 5boxers groups. That is the plan this weekend. To take a shot at it and see how far we get.

Tuesday a guild group got together and did kara. They said they killed attune in 43 seconds. I am not sure if this was just when he was together with his horse or what. But if this is true I think 10 dps should be able to do it easy.
    [spoiler][/spoiler]Shaone,Shatwo,Shathree,Shafour,Shafive
    <Zero Tolerance>
    Level: 70
    Server: Azgalor
    Race: Orc / Blood Elf

Any chance to get your builds? Armory on your Paladin shows you as 0/17/12....
    Norgannon
    Paladin x 1 - Level 70
    Paladin x 4 - Level 26
    Shaman x 4 - Level 70
    Warlock x 1 - Level 62
    Warlock x 4 - Level 10
    Hunter x 1 Level 15
    Hunter x 4 Level 10

Nice! Grats Niley!

Quote Originally Posted by 'Spatch',index.php?page=Thread&postID=134884#post1 34884
    Niley

Would it be possible for you to list the addons that you are using.

I recognize some but not all and your setup seems really well laid out.

Im also still trying to find replacements for some of the addons that I was using that have not been updated yet.

Thanks
    Actually, my UI is really bad atm, tons of errors, I'm too lazy to update everything, This si my addon folder, just replace bartender 3 with 4.
    http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=addonsxq6.jpg
    and this is how it looked before 3.0, hopefully i can get it to look like this again with zero errors
    http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3...dateduisr5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 'Schwarz',index.php?page=Thread&postID=134967#post 134967
    So here is the question. If you can 5 man it with one pally and 4 shaman. Can I ten man it with 2 5boxers groups. That is the plan this weekend. To take a shot at it and see how far we get.

Tuesday a guild group got together and did kara. They said they killed in 43 seconds. I am not sure if this was just when he was together with his horse or what. But if this is true I think 10 dps should be able to do it easy.
    I Think You might need a tank, I was still getting hit pretty hard, and my pally is t6 geared, but i would definitely love to hear how it goes. I 5 manned attumen in a bit over minute, he was easier then most of the heroic bosses :P

Quote Originally Posted by 'Sarduci',index.php?page=Thread&postID=135086#post 135086
    Any chance to get your builds? Armory on your Paladin shows you as 0/17/12....
    Sure,

My pally:
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZaxVAzzMteIRroxo

My shamans have all variation of this build
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hEh0qcdetMxoZ0xxco

with one of them having tow, one imp soa, and one guardian totems.

My Videos

Great, thank you! [img]../forum/images/smilies/thumbsup.png[/img]
    Norgannon
    Paladin x 1 - Level 70
    Paladin x 4 - Level 26
    Shaman x 4 - Level 70
    Warlock x 1 - Level 62
    Warlock x 4 - Level 10
    Hunter x 1 Level 15
    Hunter x 4 Level 10