Close
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 203

Default Sam DeathWalker going to 36 Box WoW (from current 26), and 24 Box EQ!

As you all know I currently 24 BoX EQ:

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/po...opic_id=133048

As you also know I 26 BoX WoW and Mr. Prepared is well ... slaughtering me badly to be honest.

Although I have 50 total MMO accounts to his 36.

So time to move up to 36 BoX to at least equal him in WoW accounts!

Reducing my Screen Resolutions now to 1024 X 786 on all but the main computer (1600 X 1200 so thats its also 4:3), and upgrading all secondary computers to AMD X2 5600's, Asus 8300 based AM2 motherboards, 3 gig ram on each (won't see any extra with 4G anyways), still will stay with Win2K, Hopefully I can run 7 accounts on 5 computers and 1 on the main for 36 total. Right now 4 of them are amd 3700 in a 939 soc MB.

Not sure how I will handle the RAF but probably be serial (a invite b invite c etc) again. Also I am working on moving to a quest based game as all here have suggested.

Ill post again here when the computers are all built, and on www.samdeathwalker.com !

its not a competition on who can run the most accounts at once, you would be better off learning the game with a smaller number of characters. but hey its your money and who am i to tell you how to spend it.
    ​

True, but one would assume that with more accounts one would be able to kill stronger mobs.

If you can't beat em, join em?
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US

yeah join him^^ ....
    OMG 72 Player ... raid whatever city you want

WANNA SEE THIS ON A VID !!!!

""Sir! We are surrounded!" - "Excellent! We can attack in any direction!""

Schamie : Pathfînder 70, Targeta 70, Targetb 70, Targetc 70, Targetd 70
    Priest : Simasalabim 20, Símsalabim 20, Simsálabim 20, Simasalábim 20, Simsalabím 20
    Hunter : Streichelzoo 19, Stréichelzoo 19, Streíchelzoo 19, Streichélzoo 19, Streichlzóo 19

Well considering all the "worthwile" PvE stuff is in 10 and 25 mans why bother going beyond 25 ?
    As for PvP it looks like all the "worthwile" rewards are moving to 5 man arenas in WotLK so again why more ?

Ziran

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ziran',index.php?page=Thread&postID=133651#post13 3651
    Well considering all the "worthwile" PvE stuff is in 10 and 25 mans why bother going beyond 25 ?
    As for PvP it looks like all the "worthwile" rewards are moving to 5 man arenas in WotLK so again why more ?

Ziran
    Some men aren't looking for anything rational. Some men just want to watch the world (of warcraft) burn.

The only tough mobs outside an instance (which has limited spots) can be easily 10 manned (atm its kazzak, doomwalker)
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

As you all know I currently 24 BoX EQ:

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/po...opic_id=133048

First time I've seen that mentioned

Le sigh.... It would be so beneficial to level up and achieve something as a boxer in WoW. More Chars != Greater Achievement. But I know from a roommate that knows you from EQ that you aren't open to reason :P

I hope when it's all said and done you get some enjoyment out of this setup. Warcraft isn't all about no rules world pvp like EQ is.

Good luck tho!
    <The Zerg> : Uther : Alliance : PVP 4 Boxing Rogues, Shamans, Warlocks