I stayed up to 7am asking for signatures after my first day at 5 boxing.

Amazing the varied responses I got from people. I am being compared to the more famous Xzin(what an honor). And I know I am very new to this boxing. FYI I tell people I am only copying the Zin and using the techniques he has pioneered before us.

Lots of interest on Magtheridon for boxing. I hope to excite that on the server. Many thoughts to read between the lines on Zins wiki posting. I managed to 5 box with 2 laptops and 26" LCD HD screen. E1505 w/256 video is tied to the 26" LCD. I use this for one account. My second machine is M1730 512mb(double w/shared video). I use this for my 4 accounts in maximizer. I have the mouse next to the other one for manuevering between the screens when needed. Two gamepads: N52 and Wolfking. the Wolfking has a circular feature which allows access to the Fkeys and numbers fairly easily.

Not sure if I will ever go to the extreme of 5 PCs or not. But I have thought about getting another Laptop and LCD tv screen. I just love how crisp the screen resolution is. Keyclone is working great for me at the moment. I also use Lynksys Broadband router to tie my machines together.

One of the reasons I love these games is how you actually learn other computer related skills. I owe everything I know to online games.
And I am still learning.

Anyways, anyone wanting a guild to level up with. Come see me on Magtheridon. Not hard to spot. I am the Colas. One thing I can see is how everybody who 5man has a theme. Cocacola has been with me since early Ultima Online. When I was the 2nd Cocacola PKR(playerkiller) in the game. Others came after me, most have always been PKRs. So PVP is in my blood. :shock: