All,

I have been playing WOW for far to long. I sometimes love to PVP more than most.

History 1. char Orc Hunter HWL (Lvl 70)
2. char Dwarf Hunter GM (lvl 62)

on same server and battle grp. Started on alliance spent 5 months getting GM (lots of time sink) Ques for AB, WSG, AV where about 20-50 mins. So bought secound account and started Horde Orc hunter to play while waiting in Que with Dwarf. Horde ques where seconds so I lvled and play orc while in que with Dwarf working on GM. Loved horde from that point on. Have not played alliance much since I found the very short que times on horde side.
I liked the ques so much that I did the dumb thing again and went for HWL on horde side (Rank 14). To make a long story short this caused very large amounts of Wife argo. Very hard to manage.

Then you kind folks introduced me to 5 boxing. I started on a pvp server with 5 new chars (no main support) . The 5 are 66 now and AV ques are 10-15 mins on horde side. This is very depressing to me. I hate waiting to pvp in BGS. My Wife hates it even more. :cry:

If you dont mind (lvl 70) could you please resond what your battle groups and or servers are with your average Que times for Eye, AB, WSG, AV etc.

I'm so depressed with my current battle grp that I'm willing to transfer to another with all 5 chars.

Anyways thanks ahead of time