Close
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 314

Default Horde and Alliance Multi Boxing RAF 1-60 Leveling Guide

Horde and Alliance Multi Boxing RAF 1-60 Leveling Guide. No boosting. No twinking. No grinding. Just quests.

Everyone should be using this. It takes all the guess work out of Multi boxing toons to level 60 while on the triple xp. It�s the best format for a guide (IMO). It�s in game.

I didn�t do any collection quests (I�m 5 boxing). I didn�t do cloth turn in quests. When your 5 boxing 6+ teams it�s not possible to get all that cloth. I didn�t put in some zones because I out leveled them. The quests were grey. There are so many quests that are not collection, that there is surly many ways to get to level 60. This guide is �one� path to level 60. I put in many hours making this guide. I want everyone to know about it.

I would like to give credit to the people who got me started on this. See this post by Mendicant . Thanks to Mendicant who got this started. Also Thanks to wougoose who made the first TourGuide files. Because of wougoose I was introduced to TourGuide. I totally got hooked on TourGuide. (If you leveling you need this add on, the default files are all done on normal xp and solo play.). Thanks to Upas and his work as well. Upas�s post made me want to post too.

Add ons you should have for this guide to work.
    #1 TourGuide down load it here -TourGuide and learn about it here TourGuide
    #2 LightHeaded down load it here LightHeaded
    #3 TomTom down load it here TomTom

Also please get theses as well.
    #4 QuestGuru(makes the quest log so much better)
    #5 QuestHelper (puts quest info on you map)
    #6 QuestAnnouncer (Lets me see that all my slaves didn�t skip anything by reporting in party chat their quest progression.) (QuestAnnouncer is inside "QuestGuru" you just need to turn it on.)

I used SciTE-WOWInterface to write and edit the files. I will be using TourGuide Recorder to help write the Alliance guide.

Now you�re ready to get the TourGuide files that are used for leveling on triple xp.

(Alliance) Install instructions: AFTER installing the above, delete everything in this folder: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\TourGuide\TourGuide_Alli ance. (you can make a back up if you wish) Then un-zip the 2 Alliance files below in to that folder.

(Horde) Install instructions: AFTER installing the above, delete everything in this folder: World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\TourGuide\TourGuide_Hord e. (You can make a back up if you wish) Un-zip the 2 Horde files below in to that folder.

As requested here is the latest build.(Both are done level 1-60)
    (Alliance) Update 4. 11-20-2008 (2 files due to size)
    (Horde) Update 2. 10-13-2008 (2 files due to size)
    Thanks to lacitpo for hosting this. Direct, single file host, = http://callmetom.net/files/TourGuide...de_Update2.zip
    Last edited by Svpernova09 : 11-26-2009 at 01:02 PM

can you link directly here the tourguide files ?

edit: using my 2nd post here to point out that:

Alcattle is now hosting the RAF Tour Guide files on http://www.alcattle.net/downloads
    Last edited by Moorea : 01-20-2010 at 05:17 AM Reason: adding current link to the files
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

Yes, please link the tourguide files in this post if you could so we do not have to scroll through the other post just to get the necessary files. Heck once it's all finished up I think this will be sticky worthy.

Nice ELBA
    you beat me to finishing Now I have less work to do.

I just hit L60! With a /played 2days 7 hours. I was working on the guide so I'm sure many of you can beat that. I'll post the last file asap. It's 4 am and I need some sleep before work. lol

where do you need to extract these too to use them ingame?

Thanks again Elba, I just finished my first set of raf toons to 60 in just under 2d6h played. It's about time to start my next set and I'll definitely be checking this out.

i just came a little :X

Without me trying to decode your tourguide file, did you skip most of the collection quests?
    Kirin Tor US Alliance ( RP ) 5 X Shaman { Boltao, Boltee, Boltaa, Boltea, Boltae }

Quote Originally Posted by 'nakago',index.php?page=Thread&postID=130452#post1 30452
    Without me trying to decode your tourguide file, did you skip most of the collection quests?
    yeah ELBA did (unless possibly it was a super easy collection quest you'd finish on your own anyways without going out of your way/killing extra mobs)