Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Boost[ing]?

Default Boost[ing]?

Ive come across many threads, and even that blue that came out stating that if a 70 was with RAF accounts that they should not be able to get the + XP, however there are some threads and people elsewhere saying this is still possible. My scenario if I have 2 accounts that are linked through RAF can i have a 70 that is not linked to us, (random 70/person running me through instance) and still get 3x the xp?
    -Thanks!

Yes you can. Blizz stating that it isnt the intended function so they can 'fix' it at their own discression but for the time beign you can take advantage of it with no repracussions.

The Monk has it right.

You will get lesser experience for having the 70 in group, which is then tripled. For best results try to have a full group, 1 70 and 4 lowbies, that way you maximize the grouping bonus.

Blizzard initially said this was fine, then they said it was unintended and would be fixed, but it hasn't been fixed to date. They have stated it is not an exploit or punishable action currently, though they have the right to fix it in code or change the policy to call it an exploit whenever they choose.